Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

I’ll be seeing one of your relatives tomorrow.

You going to Kent?

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I’ll be seeing one of your relatives tomorrow.

pictures ? has Clooney got a new film out ?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No, jury service. 

it was the black bloke ..in the libray... with the knife

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Those look like Goldwing floorboards...

gay men GIF

you would know you raving homosexual

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

it was the black bloke ..in the libray... with the knife

It was Colonel Mustard actually ........................

well that was always my guess :classic_unsure:

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It was Colonel Mustard actually ........................

Actually it was Gemma in the kitchen with the meat fork.

• Haha 1

If you drop a spring from a Weed Whacker it will end up in the most unlikely place, it bounced up 1.5m and landed in a bush, luckily I found it before I went to buy a new one.

• Haha 4

Just took the Sled out for a short run , no photos as I only went to the card shop .  Mothers Day on Sunday .

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Buckster said:

Actually it was Gemma in the kitchen with the meat fork.

Is Gemma an ex of yours  :classic_unsure:

Just checked the tyre pressures on car and scoot.

Hide Reaction GIF by flor

Should be ashamed of myself, regarding the scoot I can say fair enough, as it has been stood unused for a fair while, but the car!....no excuses........lazy old twat. 😡 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Is Gemma an ex of yours  :classic_unsure:

if Gemma has a cock ..then probably yes

• Haha 3

Breaking news that will send the Gammons into a fucking frenzy!

We've finally had our voting rights restored.....so in the General Election that's coming we are eligible to vote in Swansea West!

I look forward to all the crying that's going to be breaking out in Sports Halls right across Britain!

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Breaking news that will send the Gammons into a fucking frenzy!

We've finally had our voting rights restored.....so in the General Election that's coming we are eligible to vote in Swansea West!

I look forward to all the crying that's going to be breaking out in Sports Halls right across Britain!

spacer.png

serious question @XTreme looking at the mess Labour has made of Wales, and the bollox that starmer comes out with { you'll  need to take your rose tinted glasses off and answer honestly } would you vote for them.. i know conservatives are fucking useless , i can see that..  ... can you not see Labour are just as useless

• Like 2

Just now, Six30 said:

can you not see Labour are just as useless

Labour only have limited powers in Wales.......Westminster calls all the shots!

If there was a chance of independence I'd vote Plaid......but the problem with them is they've tended to appeal solely to Welsh speakers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Labour only have limited powers in Wales.......Westminster calls all the shots!

If there was a chance of independence I'd vote Plaid......but the problem with them is they've tended to appeal solely to Welsh speakers.

how does westminster call the shots , that how wales is funded but they spend it how they see fit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

how does westminster call the shots , that how wales is funded but they spend it how they see fit.

They're not independent......they can't join the Single Market or Customs Union for example.

Wales has to get by with allocated money from Westminster and taxes they raise.

And they've lost a lot of money cos of Brexit because the EU funding they were told would be replaced never happened! Same with Cornwall I think! Is that right @Saul?

"Taken together, the £243m loss in rural funding and the £772m shortfall in EU structural funds (table 2) add up to just more than £1bn. Applying the same inflation adjustment to rural funding as to the structural funds, the overall shortfall to the Welsh budget is more than £1.1bn."

https://www.gov.wales/written-statement-loss-funding-wales-result-uk-governments-arrangements-replacement-eu-funding

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They're not independent......they can't join the Single Market or Customs Union for example.

And they've lost a lot of money cos of Brexit because the EU funding they were told would be replaced never happened! Same with Cornwall I think! Is that right @Saul?

"Taken together, the £243m loss in rural funding and the £772m shortfall in EU structural funds (table 2) add up to just more than £1bn. Applying the same inflation adjustment to rural funding as to the structural funds, the overall shortfall to the Welsh budget is more than £1.1bn."

https://www.gov.wales/written-statement-loss-funding-wales-result-uk-governments-arrangements-replacement-eu-funding

They are just a useless as the conservatives . 

could we have @boboneleg or @Buckster to isle four with a yellow card , xtreme has put his rose tints on and is talking bolitics 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No politics you sheep shagging cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Six30 said:

They are just a useless as the conservatives . 

could we have @boboneleg or @Buckster to isle four with a yellow card , xtreme has put his rose tints on and is talking bolitics 

You keep going onto me about Wales......I ain't lived there since 2005.

Nothing that happens there on a regional basis has any bearing on me.

There's only one thing that I want! Or rather, there's one thing that I want to be returned to me!

• Like 1