Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

What a mess Saul, you should be ashamed of that, at least my stuff is in the garage draped over the trackbike and lids in various places with gloves inside.... who keeps all their gear together and in one place?

It's utter madness Mad Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

Twat!

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, busabeast said:

.. who keeps all their gear together and in one place?

It's utter madness Mad Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

Er...me 😂 

I use the cupboard where the hot water tank use to be located, it was took out when the combi boiler was installed, heating pipes run through the cupboard, so it (when heating is on) warm in there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Just been out and had a play with my AKASO camera.   Soon as it drys up a bit gonna go and have a play.     

IMG_0889.thumb.jpeg.d7bedb3c6c2d65e41554e62e584c27a7.jpegIMG_0890.thumb.jpeg.73e8aad6acfc1170c606eea0bcadbea3.jpeg

Still can't get my cheapo Halfrauds dash cam to connect to my phone or tablet, think I was conned. 😂 

• Haha 3

The GoPro multi charger and the SD Disk arrived this morning!

I've cleaned up the Helmet getting all the old adhesive off, next job is mounting the support bracket. The angle of the positioning isn't as critical with the GoPro as it was with the Drift because there's a vertical adjustment option.

I'll be getting that mounted next and set up the right viewing angle. One that doesn't show my clocks!

But I won't be testing it till tomorrow to allow the support bracket adhesive to really set.

• Like 5

Picked up the new rad shroud for the Beta today, bad news was you can only buy them in pairs good news was the pair was only £34 but then i was hit with the really bad news the graphics come separate which i already knew but didnt know you have to buy a kit for the whole bike they don't split them and the kit is £120 :classic_ohmy:
Shroud fitted will have to wait for the graphics as the bike is a new model he didn't have any in stock

!cid_2546F414-4FD4-47FB-81BD-41172652A948.thumb.jpg.e3845fc980427633905d889acb5da7fe.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have had a flare up of an old war wound so I’m on the heavy duty painkillers. If I start making even less sense than usual then tough shit.

Pussy

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

I have had a flare up of an old war wound so I’m on the heavy duty painkillers. If I start making even less sense than usual then tough shit.

So you're chapped lips and blister on your heel is hurting 

Stephen Colbert Waiting GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Picked up the new rad shroud for the Beta today, bad news was you can only buy them in pairs good news was the pair was only £34 but then i was hit with the really bad news the graphics come separate which i already knew but didnt know you have to buy a kit for the whole bike they don't split them and the kit is £120 :classic_ohmy:
Shroud fitted will have to wait for the graphics as the bike is a new model he didn't have any in stock

!cid_2546F414-4FD4-47FB-81BD-41172652A948.thumb.jpg.e3845fc980427633905d889acb5da7fe.jpg

I wouldn't bother with the decals, or just keep them until you sell the bike.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Tut tut Bob, kept that one quiet

Nope, I had a good rant about it here.  @Six30 said I would probably get offered a course rather than points.  You're too busy trolling @XTreme to take notice of anything else ...................

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Haha 6

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nope, I had a good rant about it here.  @Six30 said I would probably get offered a course rather than points.  You're too busy trolling @XTreme to take notice of anything else ...................

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

I did miss it,how long ago did it happen?

Gave my bike a clean and felt shamed and did my boys ped as well.   It’s going in for a service tomorrow and had green stuff growing on it.   Course bank of dad is paying, but he is in my good books, seeing he has actually got a job and being conscientious about it.  Not much you may think but Tis a big thing for him.    

IMG_0895.thumb.jpeg.79b2774e9c0543d2d145c50baa09e2d6.jpeg

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Saul said:

Gave my bike a clean and felt shamed and did my boys ped as well.   It’s going in for a service tomorrow and had green stuff growing on it.   Course bank of dad is paying, but he is in my good books, seeing he has actually got a job and being conscientious about it.  Not much you may think but Tis a big thing for him.    

IMG_0895.thumb.jpeg.79b2774e9c0543d2d145c50baa09e2d6.jpeg

I do not take mine to the dealer (stealer) for a service, they charge to much and it is easy to do a service myself.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I do not take mine to the dealer (stealer) for a service, they charge to much and it is easy to do a service myself.

I won't when its out of guarantee but it's worth the £160 to keep the second year of that.  😉  I will do it myself then.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Saul said:

I won't when its out of guarantee but it's worth the £160 to keep the second year of that.  😉  I will do it myself then.  

Maybe the cynic in me, but the Chinky I had, the warranty was worthless, even when serviced to their schedule.

Headstock bearing went at 1,800 miles, WK refused the warranty work, said it was a consumable part, yeh, but not after just 1,800 miles, the nice guys at the shop stood to the repair bill, they did another service, then I said bugger it.

My scoot holds 1  litre of oil, no oil filter, spark plug a doddle to get too, same with the air filter, that's all mine needs on a minor service, doubt I will ever do the milage to get to a major service. 😂

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Maybe the cynic in me, but the Chinky I had, the warranty was worthless, even when serviced to their schedule.

Headstock bearing went at 1,800 miles, WK refused the warranty work, said it was a consumable part, yeh, but not after just 1,800 miles, the nice guys at the shop stood to the repair bill, they did another service, then I said bugger it.

My scoot holds 1  litre of oil, no oil filter, spark plug a doddle to get too, same with the air filter, that's all mine needs on a minor service, doubt I will ever do the milage to get to a major service. 😂

My boys bike came from Damerells and they are pretty good as a dealership.    I do trust them not to feck me about.   

• Like 2