Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, Clive said:

IF I can't cure the problem, I can't use it.

I just hope a Halfrauds relay will (if that is the problem 🤔) cure it.

Start switching relays, two won’t have broken at the same time.

I did that in Morocco once, sound logic.

Bike came back on a trailer…

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Look like some pretty beefy off road tyres, you planning on going to some pretty harsh environments 

Well the moose tend to hang out in swampy area.lol....they work really well in the snow...and they're real easy to fitt automotive ice studs...popular tire  in these parts.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well the moose tend to hang out in swampy area.lol....they work really well in the snow...and they're real easy to fitt automotive ice studs...popular tire  in these parts.

Are those the kind you screw from the outside of the tire or from the inside?

Looking forward to those reports, but do carry some warm soup with you or whatever, looks like unforgiving terrain for an older person…

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Are those the kind you screw from the outside of the tire or from the inside?

Looking forward to those reports, but do carry some warm soup with you or whatever, looks like unforgiving terrain for an older person…

Like these....we drill out the lugs..and with a special tool we insert the studs in the hole...really durable ..they are design for car tires so and atv might weight a 1/4 of what a car weigh ..and they don’t come out or break the carbide bitt on the end. The tool is like this.

Screenshot_20231124_183906_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_191235_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Start switching relays, two won’t have broken at the same time.

I did that in Morocco once, sound logic.

Bike came back on a trailer…

From the information I can find in the wiring diagram in the handbook, there are 5 relays, and each one is rated differently, the lights being the highest rated one, so I do not believe they are interchangeable,   but my knowledge of these things is limited, so I could be talking shit. 😂 

• Like 4

I've been out on the Louigi Moto xmas doo.  Anything I post from hereon in may be alcohol induced .  Anyway , John McGuiness was very entertaining . it was a good laugh and at the same time you wwere in awe of his skills .

IMG_6541.thumb.JPG.02d6a83246ebd2a66e9783bc03742378.JPG

• Like 8

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I've been out on the Louigi Moto xmas doo.  Anything I post from hereon in may be alcohol induced .  Anyway , John McGuiness was very entertaining . it was a good laugh and at the same time you wwere in awe of his skills .

IMG_6541.thumb.JPG.02d6a83246ebd2a66e9783bc03742378.JPG

You look as toothless as Ren! 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Freezing Winter Solstice GIF by filmeditor going into the shed to strip the Tupperware off the scoot.......I may be gone some time. 😂 

Good job Pete isn't there as your tool passer he'd constantly be like 

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 5

All the relays on the scoot are ok 👍 each one is individually labelled as to what they power, which helped alot, onto checking connectors and earth's (there you go @busabeast)...nothing obvious at the moment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Well about the leave ....-10c this morning....got my boots and spare fuel...and beer...should be good till 7pm..I'm just wondering if 15 beers is enough to impress the atv hillbilly crowd ...

20231125_075503.jpg

20231125_082549.jpg

Ace boots @Marcel  :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Clive said:

All the relays on the scoot are ok 👍 each one is individually labelled as to what they power, which helped alot, onto checking connectors and earth's (there you go @busabeast)...nothing obvious at the moment.

Let there be ĺight....and there is.

Dark Watching You GIF by Audi

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well about the leave ....-10c this morning....got my boots and spare fuel...and beer...should be good till 7pm..I'm just wondering if 15 beers is enough to impress the atv hillbilly crowd ...

20231125_075503.jpg

20231125_082549.jpg

Bet the heater on it is as much use as Anne Franks drum kit.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

20231125_075503.jpg

20231125_082549.jpg

15 beers, for a group of people?

Brooklyn Nine Nine Wine GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 25/11/2023 at 15:30, Saul said:

FFS

About as much use as tits on a fish.  

IMG_0884.thumb.jpeg.b8aa9787ac6b0448380cffcb68c48af8.jpeg

What a mess Saul, you should be ashamed of that, at least my stuff is in the garage draped over the trackbike and lids in various places with gloves inside.... who keeps all their gear together and in one place?

It's utter madness Mad Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

• Haha 2