Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Marcel said:

I'm gonna go till I can't no longer move and make my to a bathroom to take a dump...no way in hell they'll put a diaper on me....it's in my will....give me the death vaccine. 

Sheet GIF

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm gonna go till I can't no longer move and make my to a bathroom to take a dump...no way in hell they'll put a diaper on me....it's in my will....give me the death vaccine. 

Better to be shot than use some untested vaccine.... 😂

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Nurse, he's out of bed again.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya that's my limit....can no longer shit by myself...that's it I'm a gonner...

I always shit by myself, I don't want company in the toilet....it's my reading room. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Would sir prefer Pfizer or Moderna?

What you suggest @zzzak?

The Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA gene-edited vaccine resulted in the largest fatalities- 5,368 deaths and 170,528 injuries or nearly 50% of the total for all four. The Moderna mRNA vaccine was second with 2,865 deaths and 22,985 injuries.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's actually legal now in Canada to concent to it....medical aid death. 

Another saving on pensions after they murdered all the 'useless eaters' in the old folks homes.

They did the same thing here, this was the first thing that aroused my suspicions, that Covid seemed to target the old folks homes and very little else.

image_2023-11-05_080921309.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What are you talking about...having a double shit with someone...must be some Spanish custom or something...here we shit alone.

Come on Marcel, it will be fun.

image_2023-11-05_081043184.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

I always shit by myself, I don't want company in the toilet....it's my reading room. 😂

Max Reger — 'I am in the smallest room of the house. I have your review in front of me. Soon it will be behind me.'

image_2023-11-05_081318618.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I gave in to my motorcycle seat fetish this week, i now have two seats for every bike i own again LOL, Picked up a seat concepts low comfort seat for the Beta in the week hoping to test ride it tomorrow  
The rad guards i picked up had to go back as they had built them wrong, the front of the guards were upside down he says he will have replacements this Tuesday and post them out to me, that will be the last of the spending on it other than consumables. I've been keeping a record and i have spent £1200 on parts on top of the cost of the bike to get it to where i want it, although there is still the LED headlight, that might be a Christmas present to myself maybe LOL

!cid_9C36618A-BB80-496E-8CC0-043693D7B5FA.thumb.jpg.8b6c102a95279589854a23e376397e0a.jpg

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I try to watch less of the news has possible....just curious....has the Ukraine  war just disappear from the the new cycle in the U.K has well ?

Not seeing anything here!

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I try to watch less of the news has possible....just curious....has the Ukraine  war just disappear from the the new cycle in the U.K has well ?

Palestine has taken over... marches every where over here , chanting and screaming , calling for Jihad, fighting with police... Fuck off to Palestine and fight.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Palestine has taken over... marches every where over here , chanting and screaming , calling for Jihad, fighting with police... Fuck off to Palestine and fight.

I'm just glad we don't have to deal with this stuff around here...it just doesn't exist in northern New-Brunswick. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think the winters are just so long and brutal.. not alot of people can hack it around here....

I am hoping for a rerun of last winter.....very little snow.