Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Amazing. ..so ancient Britain or the UK would look like where I'm living at the moment..with the same wild animals running around..

Yep, everything you have now we use to have, Bears, Wolves Beavers and Moose.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm pretty sure you would like moose then....I can't tell the difference between beef and moose anus..

How many different species have you raped?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

It would be like for you guys who never venture out of the Uk to travel back in time to walk in these forest..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

It would be like for you guys who never venture out of the Uk to travel back in time to walk in these forest..

We have The Beast of Bodmin to contend with 😲 here...but luckily there are not many, or maybe not any! 😂 

16 minutes ago, Clive said:

Your missing lot's...Lynx...bobcats..Wolverine..wizels..just to name a few....bald eagles are making a comeback...turkey vultures also.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Amazing. ..so ancient Britain or the UK would look like where I'm living at the moment..with the same wild animals running around..

No, we didn't have turkey necked animal rapists wandering around. 

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Marcel said:

They're even eating food (usually cheap US imports) that is not fit for sale in the EU now......apparently Asda have already started labelling products accordingly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Your missing lot's...Lynx...bobcats..Wolverine..wizels..just to name a few....bald eagles are making a comeback...turkey vultures also.

Kinda happy about not missing them, nothing is going to come out of the woods and kill someone. 

41 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Poor thing looks terrified, did you rape it?

It's just checking you out if to see if  you'd make a meal....probably would deceide your to skinny....on the other hand busabeast would be in mortal danger....this things loves blubber...

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's just checking you out if to see if  you'd make a meal....probably would deceide your to skinny....on the other hand busabeast would be in mortal danger....this things loves blubber...

If its blubber its after then I'm not its meal