Your Day Today!

XTreme

16 hours ago, Six30 said:

look at that bob.... you have walked further to take pic of your bike than @XTreme rides his

and on one leg !!  although I haven't got a hernia ............  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Certainly won't be Busa! :classic_laugh:

Bottom left hand corner of the vid. 😲 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Clive said:

It did sound like an XT660 too, Clive. I didn’t expect him to have such a high voice though! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Clive said:

no clive ... it was'nt me clive.

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Tango said:

It did sound like an XT660 too, Clive. I didn’t expect him to have such a high voice though! 😂😂😂😂

twat

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Few pics from today...I took both bikes out today...temp was a little cool..but nothing a good pair of long john won't cure....and a suv after striking a moose...

20240427_131819.jpg

20240427_131746.jpg

20240427_162351.jpg

20240427_162402.jpg

20240427_165847.jpg

20240427_162423.jpg

That'll polish out 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That'll polish out 

I think who ever it was ..they were lucky...don't  look like it wasn't  a very big animal..a bull moose would have flatten the roof...they probably got covered in shit and guts thoe...

Screenshot_20240427_174336_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Another miserable fucking day here!

Screenshot2024-04-28081704.png.b9f1829b49e22446dc6b1e97cb5db3fb.png

The weather is looking good here at the moment i'm not going to even look at the forecast as they get it wrong so often it should be called the weather guess, it's not hard to predict when you think about it, the question is simple is it going to rain or isn't it  you could flip a coin and get it right 50% of the time they must be using a double headed coin though and betting on tails :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The weather is looking good here at the moment i'm not going to even look at the forecast as they get it wrong so often it should be called the weather guess, it's not hard to predict when you think about it, the question is simple is it going to rain or isn't it  you could flip a coin and get it right 50% of the time they must be using a double headed coin though and betting on tails :classic_laugh:

Pissing it down here.....and it will for most of the day according to Mr. Fish.....even CMC has cancelled its Mini Bike event that should have been held today.

• Like 2

Raining here today aswell, got to drop my mum off at the train station as she's off back home today, then back home go to tesco to do the shopping.

Will be getting myself a nap this afternoon since I have been awake all night with Leo, he has colic and would settle then out of nowhere just start screaming, he settled at around 3am then skye was up at 5.45am so safe to say I've had fuck all sleep so I'll be grabbing an hour or two this afternoon 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Raining here today aswell, got to drop my mum off at the train station as she's off back home today, then back home go to tesco to do the shopping.

Will be getting myself a nap this afternoon since I have been awake all night with Leo, he has colic and would settle then out of nowhere just start screaming, he settled at around 3am then skye was up at 5.45am so safe to say I've had fuck all sleep so I'll be grabbing an hour or two this afternoon 

When my son was born we did not need a alarm clock until he was about 7 months old, because he hardly slept at night, during the day we could vac up around him, but during the night!...just a burp or fart and he was awake, for the rest of the night...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Raining here in Manchester but according to my son and grandkids it’s pissing down at home. Got him to drop the rabbits breakfast in the passage. 
Be dropping Mandi at the airport soon and heading home to the heavier rain.

• Like 1