Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

You are of your father the devil.

Translated, Noah is my dad's name. I'm Peter and my brother John. Biblical stuff!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Translated, Noah is my dad's name. I'm Peter and my brother John. Biblical stuff!

As Christ said to Peter, “get thee behind me Satan”

Is Pedro Mexican for Peter?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

As Christ said to Peter, “get thee behind me Satan”

Is Pedro Mexican for Peter?

No, it’s Portuguese for 

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

• Haha 12

Went for a bimble round the Clay Country today, cold and dry but Twas a joy to be out  and about on my own.    
IMG_2140.thumb.jpeg.757d8a4aaf0b6e4ea3a33cd5b5d64ce8.jpeg

The Blue Bells were out on my walk this morning and saw the Ugly Boat.    

IMG_2136.thumb.jpeg.97557a8811e937538b38a8ae499e191c.jpegIMG_2138.thumb.jpeg.f14fa319d76adff2bf3d468d7a69950a.jpeg

IMG_2134.thumb.jpeg.23ecebaec500dcc238771a5550750302.jpeg

• Like 10

Twas a lovely spring morning so I dug the Sled out of hibernation and rode it to work , pretty nippy though  🥶

IMG_0778.thumb.JPG.74bacdcc209ed4c21ae19a070aab1972.JPG

• Like 5

Been wasting time fitting an eBay fuel pump to a jag today only for it to buzz for a while and give up the ghost altogether when I tried to test it in a bucket of petrol.

The shed, car and overalls stink, someone give me a match.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Been wasting time fitting an eBay fuel pump to a jag today only for it to buzz for a while and give up the ghost altogether when I tried to test it in a bucket of petrol.

The shed, car and overalls stink, someone give me a match.

The general poor quality of parts these days really does make you wonder if its all worth it doesn't it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The general poor quality of parts these days really does make you wonder if its all worth it doesn't it

Not alf. Found a site online by the original part number, double the price but fuck eBay. Can't buy anything other than Chinese shite.

• Like 5

On 15/04/2024 at 21:32, Clive said:

Rain stopped here a while ago......and its 8c.....business as usual. 

I got finished with work and it was sunny outside so thought id go out for a random ride. When I went outside it was freezing so changed my mind. Within 20 mins it was pissing down ... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Nute said:

I got finished with work and it was sunny outside so thought id go out for a random ride. When I went outside it was freezing so changed my mind. Within 20 mins it was pissing down ... 

Here today......☀...☔ ...☀...☔...☀...☔....and repeat....

Sorta half glad that I was inside painting........scrap that....half glad I was inside.

Better at the weekend 😎.....then turning cold again.......fookin global warming... 😂 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Agree and probably looking for some random cocks to get friendly with....the gay bastard  !

Don't forget that I'm guy that ran your sorry ass out of AdvRider......Punk!

Then that chick in Cali told you to get the fuck out and you ran off crying for years. Like a sorry ass goddam little bitch!

All the guys over there know that you're a little spermguzzler! Baldy told me you PM'd some guys cos you were looking for some assfucking. Sick motherfucker!

• Haha 3

Just now, Beemer Bummer said:

Then that chick in Cali told you to get the fuck out and you ran off crying for years. Like a sorry ass goddam little bitch!

All the guys over there know that you're a little spermguzzler! Baldy told me you PM'd some guys cos you were looking for some assfucking. Sick motherfucker!

Is that right Marcel?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Beemer Bummer said:

Go fuck yourself you fucking lard arse...wonder you can even ride a bike with the gerth around your waist...hey I'm not the one going to those Beemer gathering looking for some fresh ass to rape...you're worse than Buckster at least he's doing the lords work...

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

wonder you can even ride a bike with the gerth around your waist..

Is he fat then? As fat as Busa?