Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I have the feeling I have been stitched up by my daughter again.  

ha ha simpsons GIF

When I bought my Transalp, a long time ago. My dealership had some issues with some of the 125cc coming from Italy. Usually missing stickers, but this one time a bike wouldn’t start before the client came to pick it up. Engine was spinning like mad though.

Bike simply came fully assembled but no piston and connecting rod :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

59 minutes ago, Clive said:

Because they have dug out the top soil (and sold it 😂) leaving you with shitty clay soil mix, it happens on many new developments too....crap drainage.

Yeah there's fuck all drainage, it's a reenactment of passchendaele every time it rains.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Othing wrong with moss, it’s better than grass, doesn’t shelter ticks and doesn’t need cutting down. It’s nature!

Put a couple of logs on the ground to feed bugs and a few bird houses on stakes, and it’s a natural garden on purpose.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Saul said:

I have the feeling I have been stitched up by my daughter again.   She has been planning all week for me to help her clean her bike fit some of the tat she bought, plus check tyre pressures, oil and stuff.  So she can do it without me interfering in the future.    Ok I thought.    Fucking 7:00 am this morning she wakes me up to tell me she is ill, and to be fair she does have a cold or possibly flu.   I say take some paracetamol and go back to bed, then she turns on the water works cause she wants the bike done and can’t do it.    FFS 

Anyway I have spent the morning fitting the rack and box I bought her plus some of the Temu tat she has bought.  Plus fitted a louder horn like I did on my bike, because my Mrs implied that I didn’t love her as much as myself if I did not.    Still trying to work that out.   

Gotta love the way they all manage to manipulate the soft twat.    To be fair I don’t mind, but I would have done it all without the scheming.   

IMG_2110.thumb.jpeg.5a3ffd59515dd99d31e389f811e7534b.jpegIMG_2111.thumb.jpeg.d133c63bff3a3c88ba13f9c9c4a1d039.jpegIMG_2112.thumb.jpeg.0cb4e5dc6980cb4e60637fcd00f45df2.jpeg

Also surprised to see that the bike was made in Italy, I thought it was made in India   

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.3e862efcbf217f1885c47b2fe4ec9814.jpeg

handy looking foot for the side stand 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, skyrider said:

handy looking foot for the side stand 👍

It was Chloe's idea, as she is obsessed with red and black, so anything bike related that is red and black on Temu may end up on that bike.   🤣

IMG_2060.thumb.jpeg.6f7f8c0147f32cf2d0d6ee23c095d3e9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

ha ha simpsons GIF

When I bought my Transalp, a long time ago. My dealership had some issues with some of the 125cc coming from Italy. Usually missing stickers, but this one time a bike wouldn’t start before the client came to pick it up. Engine was spinning like mad though.

Bike simply came fully assembled but no piston and connecting rod :classic_laugh:

going nowhere fast 

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

It was Chloe's idea, as she is obsessed with red and black, so anything bike related that is red and black on Temu may end up on that bike.   🤣

IMG_2060.thumb.jpeg.6f7f8c0147f32cf2d0d6ee23c095d3e9.jpeg

colour co,ordinated then 

• Like 1

Just now, skyrider said:

colour co,ordinated then 

Yeah I think it is a horse culture thing, everything in the horses crowd has to be matchy matchy.  🙄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Yeah I think it is a horse culture thing, everything in the horses crowd has to be matchy matchy.  🙄

Her trainers don't match the rest of her kit though. 😉

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Her trainers don't match the rest of her kit though. 😉

Fucks sake don't 🤣.  I have be scouring the web looking for female size 5 red and black bike boots, that don't cost the earth.  😥  She isn't legally on the road for months yet so I have told her when I find a pair at the right price I will get them.  😳

• Haha 6

I had one of those, i'm too old for this shit days today, I had a good ride but i twatted my left foot then twatted my right knee and then came home early with a migraine totally exhausted, i was just a passenger on the ride home, got home around 3 had a shower and went to bed, didn't feel hungover when i got up but sure last night had something to do with it.
Only photos i took were these 

IMG_2256.thumb.JPG.69c7f857a560e4b2ad7e06ce636ed38d.JPG

IMG_2261.thumb.JPG.f2fc9e5e7b047dc138d5aa90bc2c8edb.JPG

IMG_2263.thumb.JPG.4202909902caaa95fd77ea7ec299c520.JPG

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Lawns? 

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

yeh lawns ..they are so 1970's.... slabs all the way

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Snow!...fucking snow!....its not settling though. 

26 here! Without snow! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Papers keep saying it's gonna warm up here, BBC long range forecast says different 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sahara sand on its way to you again?....Majorca has got it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

Sahara sand on its way to you again?....Majorca has got it.

No......that's gone! 

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's really brutal stuff! Makes a mess everywhere!

We has some years ago, it dried like cement on bodywork, a sod to get off.

Sleeting here now. 😂 fooking windy too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No......that's gone! 

no you got more ... brexit is sending it

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Clive said:

Ned Beatty Art GIF

As the old saying goes...Whoever invented fucking wants decorating. 

Dulux!!...I could get better coverage with semi skimmed milk 😡...onto the 3rd coat.

Should have done it with rattle cans. 

Art Graffiti GIF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Dulux!!...I could get better coverage with semi skimmed milk 😡...onto the 3rd coat.

Should have done it with rattle cans. 

Art Graffiti GIF

I complained to Dulux about their one coat stuff took 3 coats to cover and even used their new plaster primer. they told me to send them the receipts for the paint and they would refund me. i bought four tins separately but could only find a receipt for two so only got those refunded.

• Like 3