Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

You go on YouTube to check how?

He got his wife to do it.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

Changed mine on the bike earlier today!

I've done the clocks in the house but i forgot about those i have four to do plus the cars and can't remember how to do any of them. I still don't know why we need to keep changing them now just no need anyway that's my chores for the day :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've done the clocks in the house but i forgot about those i have four to do plus the cars and can't remember how to do any of them. I still don't know why we need to keep changing them now just no need anyway that's my chores for the day :classic_laugh:

I never bother with the car!

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Gonna wash the bike I think..- 5 c  ...temp doesn't seem to want to climb...got to wash that salt crud from the other day...

I think that's one of my jobs today i'ts filthy after yesterday

Fog has gone, and now the sun is blazing down.

Done the clocks, the bedroom ones are a pain,  i forgot which buttons to press, and in what order.

• Like 2

Just getting back from the grocery store...prices are simply ridiculous..9 dollars for a chunk of butter 454 grams...and are idiot prime Minister has just added 13 cent of carbon tax on fuel.....to get everyone into electric vehicles...the technology and infrastructure does not work here in colder climate...

What you food cost like over there ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just getting back from the grocery store...prices are simply ridiculous..9 dollars for a chunk of butter 454 grams...and are idiot prime Minister has just added 13 cent of carbon tax on fuel.....to get everyone into electric vehicles...the technology and infrastructure does not work here in colder climate...

What you food cost like over there ?

That’s brexit that has caused that, according to Pete at least.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What you food cost like over 

Yeh prices have gone up, and some products have got smaller too (shrinkflation) .....petrol/gas around here is £1..50p per litre, luckily I do not use much, can't afford to. 😂 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yeh prices have gone up, and some products have got smaller too (shrinkflation) .....petrol/gas around here is £1..50p per litre, luckily I do not use much, can't afford to. 😂 

Haven gone for gaz ...but the increase comes April 1...it will be 2 dollars per liters for sure..and everything again will increase...just don't know when it's going to stop...

Was trying to find that gif for Dan...lol

Dan sent me this yesterday...he rented a 5 bedroom house with access to the garage for are Ont rife in Sept...the ride is planning to be epic...we've got tickets for a baseball game...

Screenshot_20240331_105203_Messages.jpg

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The wife has dragged me out to our local club to watch some bands so I’m killing more brain cells with alcohol not that I have many left lol

Pics ?

Mandis away again tomorrow so we've done bugga all other than me getting in the shed while she was packing.
Just opened a bottle of rose.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1