Your Day Today!

XTreme

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I drive cars till they expire!

Hope my Dacia does not expire anytime soon, but it will need some money spending on it for the upcoming MOT i think. 😔 

Iam going to miss the yearly oil and filter change (that the garage does) because I have only done less than 3000 miles since the last one that was done in July 2023.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Hope my Dacia does not expire anytime soon, but it will need some money spending on it for the upcoming MOT i think. 😔 

Iam going to miss the yearly oil and filter change (that the garage does) because I have only done less than 3000 miles since the last one that was done in July 2023.

If you drive it so that it frequently warms up properly and use good synthetic oil there’s no real need to change anually. Stretch that to 18 months or two years with no worries.

• Like 3

700 miles across Europe with no cones, temp speed limits, roadworks, litter, average speed cameras or middle lane morons. Not even 10 miles from the uk side of the tunnel, miles of contraflow, cones and average speed cameras. And we’ve just passed a fridge dumped by the side of the road. 

I so missed the UK. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Nute said:

700 miles across Europe with no cones, temp speed limits, roadworks, litter, average speed cameras or middle lane morons. Not even 10 miles from the uk side of the tunnel, miles of contraflow, cones and average speed cameras. And we’ve just passed a fridge dumped by the side of the road. 

I so missed the UK. 

Come to Edinburgh, we currently have nearly 200 sets of road works and 116 sets of temporary traffic lights. It’s epic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If there was a realistic prospect of Scotland going its own way and rejoining the EU I’d bloody move there tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, Nute said:

If there was a realistic prospect of Scotland going its own way and rejoining the EU I’d bloody move there tomorrow. 

Would you not still be an England national?

• Like 1

We all have the same passport at present, if Scotland left the uk I can only imagine that those that lived there would get a new Scots passport. 

it’s unlikely to happen in my lifetime sadly. Before Brexit my intention was to retire to Finland but can’t do that now. But at least I can buy wine by the pint, so it must have all been worth it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Haven't had much luck with modular lids...they always break ...to many moving parts..

thats cause of all your chins flapping about bashing into the moving parts

• Haha 7

41 minutes ago, Nute said:

I so missed the UK. 

Yeh.....but just think of the Sovereignty that you have now!

And you no longer have to live under the jackboots of Juncker's Stormtroopers!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm home finally...not going to shave for 3 days...I'm giving you the choice...a pic of my face or my hairy butt crack...so I can finally prove to Buckster I can grow a beard...

beard GIF

Frustrated The Office GIF

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I think everyone should see if they can grow a beard in two weeks, @Sofia can miss out if she wants.  @Marcel will obviously need a bit longer to cover all those chins.

I could not grow one in 2 months, I end up looking like Shaggy from Scooby Doo 😂 

Scared Oh No GIF by Boomerang Official

Just a bit on my chin. 😂 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....but just think of the Sovereignty that you have now!

And you no longer have to live under the jackboots of Juncker's Stormtroopers!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Damn right.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nute said:

with this idiot in charge im afraid your all fucked ... more fucked than us with the idiot we got in charge

OIP.hh0flM9PsofSadMqTWe8CwHaEK?rs=1&pid=

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

with this idiot in charge im afraid your all fucked ... more fucked than us with the idiot we got in charge

How have all the Joe's got to running countries, im surprised they haven't enforced sharia law on all the infidels 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

How have all the Joe's got to running countries, im surprised they haven't enforced sharia law on all the infidels 

give it time

On 27/03/2024 at 21:33, Saul said:

That's what I just got Schuberth M1 Pro, absolutely fine in the rain.  

schuberth-m1-pro.jpeg

How quiet is it?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Six30 said:

FB_IMG_1698014171042.jpg.67a361915848f5162994bf92ca7d9185.jpg

• Haha 4

If you're one of those people sat in your car in the big queues approaching Dover and you voted for Brexit this is the amount of sympathy I have for you ...............

Steve Jobs Apple GIF by GrowthX

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If you're one of those people sat in your car in the big queues approaching Dover and you voted for Brexit this is the amount of sympathy I have for you ...............

They won.....now they got to get over it!

Laughter Lol GIF by funk

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They won.....now they got to get over it!

Laughter Lol GIF by funk

But what was the prize?....oh yeh

jurassic park deal with it GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2