Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

cause @XTreme wants to feel wanted , he thought he ran it over there, he just cant deal with the ban 

Definitely wouldn't have happened if he'd been a good enough manager and got you the gig over there eh

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Why I have no idea as they made it plain that they don't like any of us .

They've got nothing against me!

Who are they? Alliens? The Government?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Stu thinks he's going a god....

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Pedro said:

The OTHER forum   , the one that Pete keeps obsessing about 

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

The OTHER forum   , the one that Pete keeps obsessing about 

I just mentioned how bizarre it was that they'd banned me despite me not having posted on there for over 3 years.

After all, I can't think of any other places who ban members when they don't post!

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I just mentioned how bizarre it was that they'd banned me despite me not having posted on there for over 3 years.

After all, I can't think of any other places who ban members when they don't post!

so you tried to log in ... why ?

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I told you earlier.....to give Stu that message!

Because if the shit hits the fan with his hosting environment and all his data gets lost (which does happen).......then it'll be "XTreme is responsible......he's the one who told me to use them".

That was back in 2011.....but there's been three takeovers since then! And now it's in the hands of venture capitalists!

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I told you earlier.....to give Stu that message!

Because if the shit hits the fan with his hosting environment and all his data gets lost (which does happen).......then it'll be "XTreme is responsible......he's the one who told me to use them".

That was back in 2011.....but there's been three takeovers since then! And now it's in the hands of venture capitalists!

Do you give a fuck about them?

7 hours ago, Clive said:

I should know better, over the years I have made or cancelled plans because of the weather forecast,  and it turned out totally opposite to the predicted forecast....

I said fuck it and went out on the XR pretty much the same route as i did on the Dog yesterday the wind and rain showed up mid afternoon i got home after dark, wetter than an otters pocket at least i don't have to wash the bike and all the mud has been washed off my jacket LOL

IMG_1726.thumb.JPG.cc7a52c0b5b4a79f0756c3b76969b030.JPG

IMG_1729.thumb.JPG.9535a335e366c76792a786a030ed5c60.JPG

IMG_1731.thumb.JPG.a46b98ae18596ad73697dd51e477ab00.JPG

You can't park there mate LOL

IMG_1733.thumb.JPG.9e857af0c3af5de4da912b52d67bb517.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Wtf is that VW van doing down there ?

It's 4WD, he was doing maintenance on that Merthyr Byway trying to get the route passable for 4x4's so they can build up some user evidence to help fight Merthyr councils proposal to put a TRO on there nice bloke

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

so why didn't you just ask bob to say that instead of bringing me and rich in to it and asking abouts bans.

22 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Do you give a fuck about them?

There's still some decent guys there as members.......so I'm just doing the right thing.

Just now, Six30 said:

so why didn't you just ask bob to say that instead of bringing me and rich in to it and asking abouts bans.

I didn't want to make it public......it's a business matter and I wanted to speak to Stu personally. But because of the way he does things that wasn't possible.

When you confirmed that you got the "Service Denied" message then it was obvious what he'd done, and like New Years Eve 2020 I wanted to know why.

It's his prerogative to ban who he wants, but at least have a justifiable reason and then inform them why. 

• Like 1

There's still some decent guys there as members.......so I'm just doing the right thing.

I didn't want to make it public......it's a business matter and I wanted to speak to Stu personally. But because of the way he does things that wasn't possible.

When you confirmed that you got the "Service Denied" message then it was obvious what he'd done, and like New Years Eve 2020 I wanted to know why.

It's his prerogative to ban who he wants, but at least have a justifiable reason and then inform them why. 

like you made it public now .. you couldn't make this shit up

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Yes there are some decent ones on there but as I see it they threw their lot in with stu and his cronies so they have to deal with the fall out once shit does hit the fan.

I'm sure most of them will know about this place

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

There you go Six30...you might want to put some lotion on.

20240121_130445.jpg

that yours you idiot

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

like you made it public now .. you couldn't make this shit up

How is it public you thick twat......no names or specifics are mentioned?

Unless you happen to know the name of the three service providers and the venture capitalists?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How is it public you thick twat......no names or specifics are mentioned?

Unless you happen to know the name of the three service providers and the venture capitalists?

you sold that kettle yet ?

Well yesterday actually. Went out for a ride on gs with my buikt up boots on that cost a small fortune and success !!! Felt 100% better. Didnt feel i had to weigh up the ground at every stoo etc... just got on with it. Rained constantly but my Dainese jacket and 2nd hand Dainese trousers kept me bone dry 👌 got a Shoei Neotec 3 helmet which is definitely better than the 2. Was hard to see though. Had my visor up most of the time. Only other bikes we saw was a group of 4 GS's. I got a cheery big wave off all of them. Seems GS riders only wave at other GS riders then. 

I spent the whole time not indicating because 1. I dont have to its a BMW and 2. WTAF !!! Who designed these indicator switches 😲 a complete psycho did. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5