Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Day 32 - Groin in Sixty Seconds!

IMG_20240106_105947-min.jpg.2ddc9dfb32574a0850c896f0c84dcd89.jpg

He’s definitely had gender realignment, if you look really close you can see the top of his new minge. To be honest he should have had them make a smaller one because that glimpse of gash looks like it’s going to be as wide as a size ten welly top.

• Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

He’s definitely had gender realignment, if you look really close you can see the top of his new minge. To be honest he should have had them make a smaller one because that glimpse of gash looks like it’s going to be as wide as a size ten welly top.

:classic_tongue:

8c and overcast......and I'm fine with that.

Let's have the shit weather now while I'm still sitting on the sidelines.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Skippy said:

like a Wizards sleeve

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

You've got a stiffy over a fish pic:classic_laugh:

Maybe you would get one over a dictionary. 

• Haha 2

Well, that was the end of the Christmas cake! All the Christmas crap has gone now, so I guess that we'll be back to the boring food again! 😂😂

Anyway, we went to a soirée in the village last evening. The had a duo playing music and various stalls selling food and drink. We had a few beers and something to eat before the cold got the better of us and we came home for a few more beers. It was a good evening though. I think that it was the first time that they've laid on something this early in the year. Maybe they were testing the water to see how it went before trying anymore events outside the summer months. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just went live: Footcare Surrey

I’m not clicking that, it will be pictures of weeping verrucas and other vile ginger medical experiments.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

When Old Greasers go posh Clive!

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

Its official name was Debut des Tonneaux, but I thought that may be too much for you guys! 😂😂. Soirée just means evening,  but it's what we used to call any evening piss-up when I was in the UK. Maybe that was just in the posh parts like wot I came from? 😉😂😂

• Haha 4

Just now, Tango said:

Its official name was Debut des Tonneaux, but I thought that may be too much for you guys! 😂😂. Soirée just means evening,  but it's what we used to call any evening piss-up when I was in the UK. Maybe that was just in the posh parts like wot I came from? 😉😂😂

Posh parts ..you lived in Dartford, there is no posh parts

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

thats pretty basic , didn't they want to spend much on their website ?

Still waiting to see yours?

• Haha 1