Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They haven't told me to do it......so I'm not doing anything like that or they may think I'm a fucking deviant.

I'd shave...you never know ...one of those pubes could get sown in with the patch and cause a massive infection...

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'd shave...you never know ...one of those pubes could get sown in with the patch and cause a massive infection...

If I need shaving then they'll do it at the time Marcel!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

who you out with .. is that @Buckster

My wife.....she is useful to have in a pub, frightens people away, so we always manage to get the best table in the place.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Clive said:

My wife.....she is useful to have in a pub, frightens people away, so we always manage to get the best table in the place.

She has a substantial beard.

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

If I need shaving then they'll do it at the time Marcel!

I'd do it myself....there's no way there going to operate on with that bush ...where is that hernia anyways? In your growing area..we might need clearication with are local nurse...where is she by the way?

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Welsh Water trying to lead the way in stupidity again, there's one shitter a shower and a wash basin in there, a simple toilet sign or washroom sign would do but no they have to make it look like their doing their bit.

!cid_4453E13A-77CD-48A6-91C5-884D324E401E.thumb.jpg.46292e9feefe9fcd49dff7665d719199.jpg

I hope you left a super-sub in the pan :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

On 30/11/2023 at 11:20, Marcel said:

I hope your gonna shave down there or at least groom it a little...can't see anyone looking forward of digging through those nasty ginger pubes...a specially the nurses....

Vomit Barf GIF

Maybe they didn't tell him they are going in through the back door so it's not so much the front that needs shaving as the back door needs the ivy removed....

pitch perfect vomit GIF

• Haha 3

On 30/11/2023 at 19:48, Sir Fallsalot said:

Welsh Water trying to lead the way in stupidity again, there's one shitter a shower and a wash basin in there, a simple toilet sign or washroom sign would do but no they have to make it look like their doing their bit.

!cid_4453E13A-77CD-48A6-91C5-884D324E401E.thumb.jpg.46292e9feefe9fcd49dff7665d719199.jpg

Thats Labour for you , god help us if they get to run the whole country.. it will be worse than it is now.

11 hours ago, Six30 said:

Thats Labour for you , god help us if they get to run the whole country.. it will be worse than it is now.

No that's just Welsh Water trying to lead the way in stupidity the site that is on gets no visitors and everyone that works there is a bloke the only time a woman visits the site is when our gay apprentice turns up and she doesn't give a toss about shit like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1