Your Day Today!

XTreme

Had a play with the settings on my bike now it is nearly run it.  Full power with no traction control is a bit hairy, been a very long time since I got the front wheel up.   Traction control back on quick smart, and chill, don't intend to do that again.  😳.      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BusaBullshitterbeast said:

Can't believe Google though, I'm not having a heart attack/failure or any other shit

True, but I would let the doc check it over,better to be sure 👍 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BusaBullshitterbeast said:

This fucking cough can do one.... now everytime I cough im unable to see for a few seconds, what the fuck is going on with me?

Coughing disrupts blood flow and pressure. Coughing can affect your eyes. 

Tis GP time matey, not because I think there’s anything serious going on but you need someone to have a look make sure you don’t bust a blood vessel and the cough isn’t bacterial. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Should be ok , report when procedure is in progress .

Bit of a pointless test though, what are the chances you have the same bike in May as you do now?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Coughing disrupts blood flow and pressure. Coughing can affect your eyes. 

Tis GP time matey, not because I think there’s anything serious going on but you need someone to have a look make sure you don’t bust a blood vessel and the cough isn’t bacterial. 

It's strange because I feel fine most of the time, aching very slightly and I am more tired than usual its just this cough and even then I'm not coughing permanently it seems to be at around the same times each day. 

Tiredness is because I'm not sleeping that well now, aches I'm putting down to the coughing.

Coughing I'm putting down to a fast(hopefully) approaching death

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Bit of a pointless test though, what are the chances you have the same bike in May as you do now?

If he was pete.... zero but most of us have the same bikes for years at a time 

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

If you're aiming for the sort of witty one liners we get from Six or Buck It never quite comes off.

The end result is you don't manage to wind anybody up, it's just you repeating the same old thing ad infinitum.

The only thing you actually manage to accomplish is increasing your post count, and making yourself look like a desperate attention-seeker.

It's really strange because I don't remember you like that on the other place.

The Office What GIF

Was he fat there?

• Haha 2

For those of you in the UK who like to go camping you may want to book a hotel from now on.

Apparently tents are now illegal there and they're being confiscated by the authorities.

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

If you're aiming for the sort of witty one liners we get from Six or Buck It never quite comes off.

The end result is you don't manage to wind anybody up, it's just you repeating the same old thing ad infinitum.

The only thing you actually manage to accomplish is increasing your post count, and making yourself look like a desperate attention-seeker.

It's really strange because I don't remember you like that on the other place.

The Office What GIF

This shit  wouldn't have gone down if I had the Mod gig...

People are just posting mindless garbage half of the time..

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

For those of you in the UK who like to go camping you may want to book a hotel from now on.

Apparently tents are now illegal there and they're being confiscated by the authorities.

I'm sure that doesn't mean campsites just using a tent in a shop doorway, even so how she has the audacity to call homelessness a lifestyle choice is beyond comprehension 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

they probably only do 10mph... ride through a few puddles and bunny hop over small rocks, then stop and photoshop some pictures.

That's definitely not me i can't bunny hop and heard you can't breath at 10mph so stay well away from there LOL

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Saul.......I'd really like your input on this as a newer member. You came into this a year ago so you will probably more objective than most of us.

Where are we getting it wrong and where are we getting it right?

I think you should ban Buckster...

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Thanks for your feedback Saul......as a newer member it gives us an insight into how others might see us.

who cares.... get out and do a ride report.

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

I'm sure that doesn't mean campsites just using a tent in a shop doorway, even so how she has the audacity to call homelessness a lifestyle choice is beyond comprehension 

In a roundabout way for a lot of em it is , they had places in Hostels for the homeless with strict no drugs and alcohol rules and they broke em so got chucked out back on the street.

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

In a roundabout way for a lot of em it is , they had places in Hostels for the homeless with strict no drugs and alcohol rules and they broke em so got chucked out back on the street.

I’m not usually baited by political things, but that’s moronic, in a roundabout sort of way.

Homeless people, that do it by choice go out walking and seeing the world, people that live like that in a city have something breaking them inside. Getting a homeless alcoholic to stop drinking is not easy.

18 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I agree for those who disregard the rules of no drugs and or alcohol in a hostel they can't help themselves so shouldn't be bailed out by the system but for those who have genuinely fallen on hard times and been made homeless due to circumstances out of their control I think that to say they are choosing that lifestyle is more than harsh

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I’m not usually baited by political things, but that’s moronic, in a roundabout sort of way.

Homeless people, that do it by choice go out walking and seeing the world, people that live like that in a city have something breaking them inside. Getting a homeless alcoholic to stop drinking is not easy.

they should just say no.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Having trouble realising if I’m being bated or if that’s two honest opinions, so won’t bite.

One is honest, because of halfwit, the other must be baiting :classic_laugh:

Here @Six30 you gonna take Pedro calling you a halfwit?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, busabeast said:

This fucking cough can do one.... now everytime I cough im unable to see for a few seconds, what the fuck is going on with me?

Sound like a job for my professional Doc assessment...try this...crab your cock and see if it expands at the same time has the caugh...you might have a defective penis valve.

• Haha 4