Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

That's a sizable dinner, id struggle to polish that off

I went to a carvery for diner today and i was moaning to the missus they were a bit tight with the meat but i struggled to finish it all. In front of us when we were getting served were two rather robust young ladies absolutely piling the grub on their plates greedy fuckers could eat two more potato's than a starving pig  never knew you could pile food that high LOL

• Haha 4

Just had the dealer message me to say the power failure/idnition problem has been sorted and also they’ve changed the front fork oil as it was very old and not enough in the forks so I can collect it later this week.

• Like 6

One for @Slowlycatchymonkey!

I'd seen a pair of Enfields here over the past few months always going into town.....obviously not locals.

Well I ran into them in town! A Belgian couple who have a house in Almuñecar (Malaga province) but rent a cave up here during the Summer months cos it gets too busy on the coast.

Very nice people......fuck knows why they're riding those sheds though!

20230918_101338-min.jpg.844ef5f91a4305fa06ac895ef2a805ce.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I'd seen a pair of Enfields here over the past few months always going into town....mmmmmm, I wish I had the bottle to try one but I’m too prejudiced in my views.

Very nice people......fuck knows why they spoke to me?

He’s right you know.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'd seen a pair of Enfields here over the past few months always going into town.....obviously not locals.

Well I ran into them in town! A Belgian couple who have a house in Almuñecar (Malaga province) but rent a cave up here during the Summer months cos it gets too busy on the coast.

Very nice people......fuck knows why they're riding those sheds though!

Did they enjoy your hopeless boomer opinions on developing countries though 😂

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Did they enjoy your hopeless boomer opinions on developing countries though 😂

I've got nothing against these third world countries developing their engineering.

But I do draw the line at volunteering to be a guinea pig for their products while they do it.

Tell 'em @Six30

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've got nothing against these third world countries developing their engineering.

But I do draw the line at volunteering to be a guinea pig for their products while they do it.

Tell 'em @Six30

Yeh , after all you live in a third world country , you would not want to get involved with other third world countries crap as well .

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Yeh , after all you live in a third world country , you would not want to get involved with other third world countries crap as well .

What is it about this third world country that makes you want to live here?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Tell 'em @Six30

It's ok Peter no-ones going to make you buy any bike, unless its a Honda then you absolutely must have one, they are the best bikes ever.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's ok Peter no-ones going to make you buy any bike, unless its a Honda then you absolutely must have one, they are the best bikes ever.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

• Haha 3