Your Day Today!

XTreme

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My upcoming travels!

Saturday morning Baza to see clients. 70 miles.

Sunday morning Guadix to put my boy on the bus to Madrid. 130 miles.

Tuesday morning Granada......an appointment at the hospital for the wife. 200 miles.

Saturday night Guadix to pick up my boy coming back from Madrid. 130 miles.

530 fucking miles!

Oh No Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

That's an average weeks mileage for me and i work 8 hours a day on top of that, some weeks are twice the miles, stop your moaning you great big pansy :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's an average weeks mileage for me and i work 8 hours a day on top of that, some weeks are twice the miles, stop your moaning you great big pansy :classic_laugh:

This.  It's 75 miles to my shop - each way X 5 days / week = 750 miles each week. I probably do another 30-40% more in fucking around each day.

edit: I checked Spain's fuel prices - equivalent of $6.75 USD per gallon. So that does kinda suck. It's about $3.30 per gallon here.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Earache said:

This.  It's 75 miles to my shop - each way X 5 days / week = 750 miles each week. I probably do another 30-40% more in fucking around each day.

edit: I checked Spain's fuel prices - equivalent of $6.75 USD per gallon. So that does kinda suck. It's about $3.30 per gallon here.

After brexit fuel is only £1 a gallon here now.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

The usual bun fight in the airport, did I mention that I hate airports 😏

Maybe we need a poll.

• Haha 1

Holiday here tomorrow and most companies closed on monday too. Today I get a bonus quiet day as it is holiday in Spain. All’s quiet, being a vet assistant for a few days.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Plus you get Green Shield Stamps again now.

How many do you need for fresh pants? We may be able to crowd fund.

• Haha 2

On 03/04/2023 at 19:23, XTreme said:

I'll sometimes check against Google Translate if I'm writing something (to be sure spelling is right) but more often than not I need to manually correct a few things on the phrasing.

For that particular phrase she could also use "tiene que ser este ajuste".

I tend to use Deepl, as it seems to be more accurate than Google translate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Went up to the church yesterday evening as they were taking out @Buckster ‘s mate for a party 😁

BC32B603-4097-4530-9F07-F220693C7064.thumb.jpeg.9ac3fc231763e22165bc242446b4b929.jpeg

D92F1BFC-5C29-4313-955C-118EEC5B6573.thumb.jpeg.fe4bba59325807e49fffa4b2fd190dcf.jpeg

That’s a clear second commandment violation. I find these kinds of displays to be deeply troubling.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That’s a clear second commandment violation. I find these kinds of displays to be deeply troubling.

That’s f*ckall up to what’ll be happening tomorrow 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Buckster said:

The Church of Rome is a mess.

Well I’m not religious so I don’t give a stuff but what amazes me about religious peeps is the way you all slag each other off.

You’re worse than two lots of football supporters 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well I’m not religious so I don’t give a stuff but what amazes me about religious peeps is the way you all slag each other off.

You’re worse than two lots of football supporters 😂

Not really, it is a simple case of we are not the same but people like you think we all are, you just clump all religion together in a big pot of ignorance. You don’t want to know anything about it but you do want to dictate how we practice it. 

I have no problem with you being different to other atheists, but you seem to have a problem with me being different to other theists. According to your reasoning I should validate Muslims and Hindus and every other religious group because it’s all religion and it’s all the same. Well in that case I expect you to be saying lots of nice stuff about every motorcycle you see including my Harley, after all they are all motorcycles and they are all the same.

You need a nice trailer you do.

• Haha 4