American Iron

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've never called myself a Biker.......only a Greaser! Which evolved from Rockers!

Once a Greaser......always a Greaser!

What you say @Renegade?

What does a bunch of guys with grease stain on there jeans with greasy hair.. ( In Ren case... Lack of) have to do with the sport of motorcycling? 

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Never been a sport for me! 

When I started it was a lifestyle choice...

Your surely like to post videos with music.... Giving your latess bike purchase maybe you could mix in a little goerge Micheal . Wham?.. It would be more fitting for sure.. Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Your surely like to post videos with music.

Can't remember seeing any vids from you Marcel!

You Harley Boys really seem to have a problem using cameras?

Clash Royale Yes GIF by Clash

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Is just me... This thread seems to have gone off the rails again... Maybe you should move it back to twat chat.. 

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sure I'll post some videos... If I can figure out how to do it with my phone.... I might need your expertise thoe... 

58 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Sure I'll post some videos... If I can figure out how to do it with my phone.... I might need your expertise thoe... 

Upload it to YouTube and then paste the YouTube link.

19 hours ago, Marcel said:

If it wasn't for harley and Indian motorcycles pushing the boundarys in the early 1900.. You lot would be all riding vespas and cheap wing Wong motorcycle...even thoe the big Japanese manufactures have spend trillions trying to copy this master piece of engenering marvel... They failed miserably.. (In reference look at Skippy's latess ride report)... 

I always thought the Japs weren't willing to take a backward step in technology to produce a bike like a Harley :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

They will never get it, they are people who own motorcycles, not bikers. They ride the road, we own the road

So should i be contacting you about repairing the potholes in the road outside my house they are deep enough to smash the sump of a Harley  

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Quoting another legend... It's about the experience.. The open road.. Freedom the wind in your face...feeling the glorious vtwin torque take you along on your journey... You seem to have lost your spirit of what it's all about.... 

Take the Vtwin out of that and that sentence applies to every motorcycle in the world, It's about the experience not the bike, when you say one bike gives you a better experience than another that's just personal choice or as i like to say blinkered pompous bike snobbery :littleguy:

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Take the Vtwin out of that and that sentence applies to every motorcycle in the world, It's about the experience not the bike, when you say one bike gives you a better experience than another that's just personal choice or as i like to say blinkered pompous bike snobbery :littleguy:

BOOM!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Playing devil's advocate, though, and that's a slippery slope. You lose the Twin, then what kind of engine doesn't matter, then crap suspension doesn't matter either, then it´s all about just going somewhere so you might as well see the same argument used by people touring on bicycles, then the same again by people walking to places.

Not saying that Harleys are more advanced, but there are untenable qualities about certain bikes that make you appreciate journeys more than on others, regardless of measurable advantages between each other. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Playing devil's advocate, though, and that's a slippery slope. You lose the Twin, then what kind of engine doesn't matter, then crap suspension doesn't matter either, then it´s all about just going somewhere so you might as well see the same argument used by people touring on bycicles, then the same again by people walking to places.

Not saying that Harleys are more advanced, but there are untenable qualities about certain bikes that make you appreciate journeys more than on others, regardless of measurable advantages between each other. 

That's why i said its a personal choice some bikes feel better for you than others that doesn't mean your having a better experience than someone on a 🤔 a CB500X for example :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

doesn't mean your having a better experience than someone on a 🤔 a CB500X for example :classic_laugh:

Nobody has a better experience than someone on a CB500X.

I Dont Get It Out Of Control GIF by Aurora Consulting - EIDL Consulting

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Gay.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm on a Chinese phone... How do I right click with that.. 

if anyone will know, Pete will. He loves Chinese shite.

• Haha 1