American Iron

been seeing strange failures in machine parts StateSide, bad camshafts, lifters that arnt hardened, people are using old new stock if they can find it instead. There has also been a rash of trailer frame failures in the RV industry.

😀

• Like 1

Could the county sheriff please stop by Miss Johnsons place, she has a rabid dog trapped in a chicken coop and wants to know if you can go out and shoot it for her.

It's only fitting now that we have a this glorious bike on the front page... That some need educating on the history of harleys and just how good these bikes are.... It's gonna be a challenge.. I know giving... the IQ level floating around has of late on this forum.....and no.. it's just isn't cause of the vibration resonance that drive the girls insane... 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I wonder what could have caused IQ levels to drop Marcel?

French Canadian Males drop the general IQ of Canada down pretty low Pete, its a real issue up derre. :banana121or:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tym said:

French Canadian Males drop the general IQ of Canada down pretty low Pete, its a real issue up derre. :banana121or:

How many time must I show you my liniage... I'm not French Canadian... Mind you I can speak French.. Doesn't makes me a French Canadian... It's like what if Pete was born in Spain... Would that make him a portorican? 

Screenshot_20221101_150813_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221101_150736_com.android.chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

How many time must I show you my liniage... I'm not French Canadian... Mind you I can speak French.. Doesn't makes me a French Canadian... It's like what if Pete was born in Spain... Would that make him a portorican? 

Screenshot_20221101_150813_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221101_150736_com.android.chrome.jpg

sam winchester yawn GIF

• Haha 2

If it wasn't for harley and Indian motorcycles pushing the boundarys in the early 1900.. You lot would be all riding vespas and cheap wing Wong motorcycle...even thoe the big Japanese manufactures have spend trillions trying to copy this master piece of engenering marvel... They failed miserably.. (In reference look at Skippy's latess ride report)... 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Marcel said:

If it wasn't for harley and Indian motorcycles pushing the boundarys in the early 1900.. You lot would be all riding vespas and cheap wing Wong motorcycle...even thoe the big Japanese manufactures have spend trillions trying to copy this master piece of engenering marvel... They failed miserably.. (In reference look at Skippy's latess ride report)... 

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

49 minutes ago, Marcel said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Haha 2