BOTM October 2022 Submissions!

XTreme

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

But only in the ankle because you are a short arse.

Actually, one of my distant relatives on my mumβ€˜s side was in fact, the tallest man in the world at one time. His name was George Auger and he was 8β€˜3β€œ tall and served as a copper for a period of time in Cardiff. Google it and learn something. 😝😝

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Actually, one of my distant relatives on my mumβ€˜s side was in fact, the tallest man in the world at one time. His name was George Auger and he was 8β€˜3β€œ tall and served as a copper for a period of time in Cardiff. Google it and learn something. 😝😝

Maybe you are adopted.

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So @Skippy's a short arse as well now?

Anybody else?

Not me I’m a whole inch taller than the average height for a UK woman.. who are mostly close to dwarf sized but let’s skip over that 😁

When do we get the punchline. How tall is Skippy?! I need to know if my short leg theory has worked πŸ˜†

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not me I’m a whole inch taller than the average height for a UK woman.. who are mostly close to dwarf sized but let’s skip over that 😁

When do we get the punchline. How tall is Skippy?! I need to know if my short leg theory has worked πŸ˜†

If it's any help my Β old boss was 6'4 and had a 36" inside leg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Β 

Bit of a naughty one it seems!

44 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This height obsession with the Harley gayboys is weird.

And what's the short leg theory?

@Skippy.....how tall are you?

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This height obsession with the Harley gayboys is weird.

And what's the short leg theory?

@Skippy.....how tall are you?

I read a long time ago that generally body lengths do not vary much and it’s the leg (limb) lengths that significantly differ. So a short man has disproportionately short legs.

Having read the height and weight of thousands of folk over the years it did appear to be true. Not always but often very short men do seem to have normalish sized bodies and little legs.
Skippy doesn’t look little legged.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I read a long time ago that generally body lengths do not vary much and it’s the leg (limb) lengths that significantly differ. So a short man has disproportionately short legs.

Having read the height and weight of thousands of folk over the years it did appear to be true. Not always but often very short men do seem to have normalish sized bodies and little legs.
Skippy doesn’t look little legged.

Hmmm

Β 

Β 

44DC2C3A-0AEE-4E87-A6B6-9F6D3E5E4B10.gif

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I have very long legs for my height and a very short body! This is 1978 with my eldest who's now 45.

FILE1507.JPG.fc1138e7b5735c7ca90b3f2f9a23acb3.JPG

I remember going to buy a new Transalp in Shrewsbury Honda Centre and the sales guy (who was taller than me) sat on the bike and he was on tip toes.

He then said that I'd better check out the seat height to see if I found it OK.

I sat on it and I flatfooted with both legs bent......he looked at me completely bewildered!Β :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I have very long legs for my height and a very short body! This is 1978 with my eldest who's now 45.

FILE1507.JPG.fc1138e7b5735c7ca90b3f2f9a23acb3.JPG

I remember going to buy a new Transalp in Shrewsbury Honda Centre and the sales.Β 

I sat on it andΒ  with my ass sticking up in the air both legs bent......he looked at me completely bewildered!Β :classic_laugh:.. I soon realized he was probably gay.Β 

Where you wearing shorts..? Fixed!Β 

Β Β 

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Here's another one that shows the disparity between my leg and body length.

2096124575_4(1).jpg.0be61b083403b10fac2b3bad097ed804.jpg

No excuse for the trousers.....but it was mid 70's after all!Β :classic_unsure:

I'm trying to find a word not to offend you Pete.... To me it look's like you were born with a deformaty... Like sometimes someone is born with different length of legs...?Β 

• Haha 4