BOTM October 2022 Submissions!

XTreme

It's here again, and just to remind you that your entry must be your bike and the pic must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and tag me to delete the first one.

This submissions thread will be open from now until 8PM Saturday 29th October, at which point the voting thread will open! 

Voting takes place over two days with the Poll closing 8PM Monday 31st October.

The winner then gets their bike displayed on the front page throughout November!

Take it away!

• Like 1

Just now, Skippy said:

Good job I took one of a working bike before Pete jinxed it.

F15CDD8A-1ADF-4412-8EC6-6B938C3C12E1.jpeg

What's that thing that looks like a Dagger on the side of the bike.....some bizarre Kawasaki attempt at style?

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's that thing that looks like a Dagger on the side of the bike.....some bizarre Kawasaki attempt at style?

No, it’s a dagger to stab people who fuck me off. 😤

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Plus any pics with Amphibious Landing Craft in the background are banned!

I think it's a total trafesty.. Even if I posted a picture worthy to make front cover of a motorcycle magazine... You cunts would have something to say... Just cause it's a harley... Well you can all go fuck yourself I'm voting for bucks volcanic pic... 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Kinda figured that puerile sausage lover had something to do with it.. 

He's always complaining about peoples' BOTM pics because he never wins it.

I've told him to take his bike out of the fucking van and he'd have a better chance, but he won't listen.

• Haha 4