• Suzuki vstrom 1000
    • Kawasaki zx12r
    • Kawasaki zzr1400
    • Suzuki hayabusa
    • Bmw R1200GS
    • Ktm 1290
    • Aprilia rsv mille

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/22 at 17:00

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

@Richzx6r Didn't fancy a Honda Blackbird then

They are abit older than I'd like to go and in my opinion they look extremely ugly, I didn't like the gen 2 busa when it first came out but its grown on me over the years.

Rest of the bikes on the list are fairly nice looking overall

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You wanna nice Honda CB500X Rich 

il_794xN.2864462750_2smf.webp.e4d2ba3dbe448a10a74ad2f2c0723813.webp

If I was 70 years old and had lost all my street cred and talent I may think bout it but....I'm not and I haven't and I wont

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

If I was 70 years old and had lost all my street cred and talent I may think bout it but....I'm not and I haven't and I wont

Stop it you twat your putting me off them now, i quite like them and thinking of a bike to run thorough the winters but not happy about the old fart image i'll be branded with :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Stop it you twat your putting me off them now, i quite like them and thinking of a bike to run thorough the winters but not happy about the old fart image i'll be branded with :classic_laugh:

Haha well if you get one you'll definitely be branded old and in to getting bummed so I'd steer clear till you hit such an age as you can't ride a real bike anymore

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but you're gay as well (according to some on here ) as all you bikes are Honda's , plus you have a Beta and we all know what that means 😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes but you're gay as well (according to some on here ) as all you bikes are Honda's , plus you have a Beta and we all know what that means 😄

bill hader suck it GIF

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You'd end up using it for a lot more than that Fred!

Just make sure you have industrial strength zippers... In the heat of passion wyll removing your pants you'll burn through them like crazy.. 

• Haha 3

Sooo are any of you keyboard warriors going to be sticking with your current votes or will there be a last minute change of heart? There's an hour and a half before the poll ends and you lot get to find out what I've gone and done No Way Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

I just hope I've made the right decision 

• Haha 2

image.png.8698cf466ca2bab2a117836d0b9839e4.png

Soo now I've piqued your attention I can reveal that today I reserved this beautiful beast with the likelihood that I'll be travelling to part ex the ninja and ride it home I'm picking it up from Chesham which is around 260 miles from home.

The dealer has offered me 1500 quid for my ninja which considering I bought the ninja nearly 4 years ago for 2500 a loss of 250 quid a year isn't so bad 

So there you all have it I can put you all out of your misery....well till Pete changes bikes that is which let's face it won't be far away 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

image.png.8698cf466ca2bab2a117836d0b9839e4.png

Soo now I've piqued your attention I can reveal that today I reserved this beautiful beast with the likelihood that I'll be travelling to part ex the ninja and ride it home I'm picking it up from Chesham which is around 260 miles from home.

The dealer has offered me 1500 quid for my ninja which considering I bought the ninja nearly 4 years ago for 2500 a loss of 250 quid a year isn't so bad 

So there you all have it I can put you all out of your misery....well till Pete changes bikes that is which let's face it won't be far away 

That is a beast! What year is it?

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

That is a beast! What year is it?

It's an 09, from what I can see in the pics it has a quick shifter and yoshi exhaust, I'm not sure whether it's just a slip on or full system but I'd hope there's a power commander or some other fueling wizardry to make sure it's running at its peak, the vehicle description doesn't say anything more than a yoshi exhaust so Who Knows Idk GIF

• Like 3