• Suzuki vstrom 1000
    • Kawasaki zx12r
    • Kawasaki zzr1400
    • Suzuki hayabusa
    • Bmw R1200GS
    • Ktm 1290
    • Aprilia rsv mille

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/22 at 17:00

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Only an idiot wouldnt go with a busa.

They are good bikes your right but so too are many of the others on the list, right now it really is all to play for all for different reasons 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

They are good bikes your right but so too are many of the others on the list, right now it really is all to play for all for different reasons 

Let’s hear your pro’s (no not the sort lorry drivers murder) for the other ones you like then. Except the GS I don’t believe that one for a second. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Let’s hear your pro’s (no not the sort lorry drivers murder) for the other ones you like then. Except the GS I don’t believe that one for a second. 

Haha well what other pro's are there other than the ones us lorry drivers can bludgeon to death in laybys?

So 

The blade - well its a back road weapon and fast....what's not to like?

Vstrom - all day rider comfort though probably won't light the world on fire but as a work hack it would do the commute with ease which is set to go to 25 miles each way with our offer being accepted..

Both zx12 and 14 - the zx12 is the big brother to my current ninja so not much would really change I just like my ninjas, the 14 on the other hand is a great mile muncher and possibly the quickest bike in the lineup but.....they do look abit minging.

Rsv mille - well I have one for the track why not one for the road.....

Ktm - well they do look quite nice don't they.

Bmw - erm....petes experience aside they do look appealing in an odd sort of way.

Hayabusa - well its a busa so not much else to say really it does mostly everything competently enough but nothing exceptionally well apart from speed.

There @Slowlycatchymonkey these are my pro's if you could call them pro's 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How would that make us look any different to usual?

This is very true, it would be hard to make this bunch of predominantly keyboard warriors look more silly than usual 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I want it to be the Busa cos I sat on one at a bike show and it felt like a great.

It would be wasted on me, the Bandit and the 9T is plenty and the Livewire is out of this world on the acceleration front but I still want one!

It is definitely in contention as a replacement but as said they others on the list are just as likely with probable exception to one on the list......but which one you ask........

Wait and find out 

40 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

It is definitely in contention as a replacement but as said they others on the list are just as likely with probable exception to one on the list......but which one you ask........

Wait and find out 

I’m a patient person but also not good at waiting. When might this torture be concluded?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m a patient person but also not good at waiting. When might this torture be concluded?

Well the poll runs till Monday at 6pm so that is when the torture ends and I will reveal all

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If it's any consolation there'll be no "What bike" polls from me for a very long time!

I love this CB! 

• Like 1