• Suzuki vstrom 1000
    • Kawasaki zx12r
    • Kawasaki zzr1400
    • Suzuki hayabusa
    • Bmw R1200GS
    • Ktm 1290
    • Aprilia rsv mille

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/22 at 17:00

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

A black Hayabusa is a pretty thing. With a clean looking stock exhaust and the cowl on instead of the rear seat even more. Looks clean and pretty. 

You say you prefer the stock exhaust I think the stocks look ugly as sin I much prefer it with a more sporty looking and sounding exhaust 

But agree a black busa is definitely the correct colour, especially considering all of my gear bar my lid is black too 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

You say you prefer the stock exhaust I think the stocks look ugly as sin I much prefer it with a more sporty looking and sounding exhaust 

But agree a black busa is definitely the correct colour, especially considering all of my gear bar my lid is black too 

I also like the first gold colour, only because when it came out it was so impressive that I grew to like that. I’m a big fan, but am a step away from loosing my permit as it is.

The Dainese shop where I go for coffee and to buy wine is a meeting point for the Hayabusa club, always a sight:

EF01CA8C-6ECF-451A-BC05-2D241B21A03C.thumb.jpeg.00b974f43733a885d26dd99859352737.jpeg

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I also like the first gold colour, only because when it came out it was so impressive that I grew to like that. I’m a big fan, but am a step away from loosing my permit as it is.

The Dainese shop where I go for coffee and to buy wine is a meeting point for the Hayabusa club, always a sight:

EF01CA8C-6ECF-451A-BC05-2D241B21A03C.thumb.jpeg.00b974f43733a885d26dd99859352737.jpeg

Keep being a bad boy then eh Pedro?

There looks quite an assortment there, I am definitely not a fan of the brand new shape busa they don't light my fire like the gen 1 and 2s 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Keep being a bad boy then eh Pedro?

Not really.

I mean, when in the right mood there are roads that I might do over 3 times the speed limit, some might call that being a bad boy. On motorways sometimes I kind of let it rip just so those young dudes on the CBR600 don’t think they’re the shit, bit what annoys me is that the tickets that have been pinned on my permit are an 80kmh exiting a village in the countryside on a 70kmh area and a 110kmh on a 60kmh between two 120kmh motorways, the ladt one I was quite lucky as I usually do that bit on cruise control doing 130kmh.

seems like you can’t be a responsible speeder nowadays without being caught out for crap.

Almost makes me want to get a hayabusa and a roll of white sticky tape just for going out on sunday mornings for coffee!

PS: oh, I forgot, while I was away my dad felt an urgent need to fill out a Euromillions and parked my car on a crosswalk, the twat!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Not really.

I mean, when in the right mood there are roads that I might do over 3 times the speed limit, some might call that being a bad boy. On motorways sometimes I kind of let it rip just so those young dudes on the CBR600 don’t think they’re the shit, bit what annoys me is that the tickets that have been pinned on my permit are an 80kmh exiting a village in the countryside on a 70kmh area and a 110kmh on a 60kmh between two 120kmh motorways, the ladt one I was quite lucky as I usually do that bit on cruise control doing 130kmh.

seems like you can’t be a responsible speeder nowadays without being caught out for crap.

Almost makes me want to get a hayabusa and a roll of white sticky tape just for going out on sunday mornings for coffee!

PS: oh, I forgot, while I was away my dad felt an urgent need to fill out a Euromillions and parked my car on a crosswalk, the twat!

Well I hope I can keep my licence in one piece now I've gone and done this.....its not going to be easy though

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Well I hope I can keep my licence ...

Well, you say that, but you just went and got a Hayabusa, get a nice CB500 or Himalayan instead...

No joke though, don't you need your license to earn a living?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Well, you say that, but you just went and got a Hayabusa, get a nice CB500 or Himalayan instead...

No joke though, don't you need your license to earn a living?

I do yes so I'm going to be very very careful 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

image.png.8698cf466ca2bab2a117836d0b9839e4.png

Soo now I've piqued your attention I can reveal that today I reserved this beautiful beast with the likelihood that I'll be travelling to part ex the ninja and ride it home I'm picking it up from Chesham which is around 260 miles from home.

The dealer has offered me 1500 quid for my ninja which considering I bought the ninja nearly 4 years ago for 2500 a loss of 250 quid a year isn't so bad 

So there you all have it I can put you all out of your misery....well till Pete changes bikes that is which let's face it won't be far away 

Gay.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You can tell his little girl and his wife.. who he’s still married to.
Ooo does that sting 😆

So he is a bigamist as well as a queen?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ooo does that sting 😆

What is this thing with single guys who are Harley owners continually accusing married guys with other makes of bike of being gay?

Jon Stewart What GIF

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ooo does that sting 😆

Holyshit you people are confusing me... Are you telling me now rich6 is a women now? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Is a permit a driving license and if it is then how does parking badly effect it? How does it work?

• Like 1