Third Weekend in October!

XTreme

The forecast was rain.....but now it's changed!

1621620947_Screenshot2022-10-14103733.jpg.557d9140265605ec2b06512ff4819df9.jpg

However, I've now had 2 more site gigs come in so that's three I've got on my plate......along with the one I'm currently doing.

So if I can get out it won't be for long.

What a fucking retirement!

Angry Frustration GIF by MOODMAN

What about you lot?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The forecast was rain.....but now it's changed!

1621620947_Screenshot2022-10-14103733.jpg.557d9140265605ec2b06512ff4819df9.jpg

However, I've now had 2 more site gigs come in so that's three I've got on my plate......along with the one I'm currently doing.

So if I can get out it won't be for long.

What a fucking retirement!

Angry Frustration GIF by MOODMAN

What about you lot?

Not that you're moaning about living in paradise eh, I have my parents coming up to our and a priest coming round to read me my last rights.Ā Ā 

Currently not feeling too great but apparently I don't have anything wrong with my kidneys....definitely didn't feel like that on Tuesday I felt like I was going to die now I just feel abit like a zombieĀ 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Not much happening for me,I work Nights and weekends.Ā  So off to Launceston Hospital Friday, Saturday, Sunday night.Ā  Ā  Not moaning good place to work.Ā  I am hoping to use the bike for the commute although I am not keen on pissing rain in the dark so we will have to see.Ā Ā 

• Like 3

Yard work, fill trailer, then take a dump run...Gheenoe needs a sanding with 320 grit and another coat of urathane,

Ā 

have to fab a clucth linkage bracket support due to Woody's firewall disappearing due to rust.

Right now i adjust the cluch using a user installed C clamp.

Ā 

šŸ¤ŖĀ 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Not much happening for me,I work Nights and weekends.Ā  So off to Launceston Hospital Friday, Saturday, Sunday night.Ā  Ā  Not moaning good place to work.Ā  I am hoping to use the bike for the commute although I am not keen on pissing rain in the dark so we will have to see.Ā Ā 

What do you do Saul?

Got no plans other than a dinner tomorrow night as it's the second boys birthday today. Can't all make it today.

Got a new pet cock for the dominator so hope to get that fitted at some point along with waiting for part on daughters Fiesta.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

What do you do Saul?

I am a driver/receptionist for the out of hours Doctor service (Kernow Health).Ā  Ā When you ring 111 I am the Bod that gets the Dr to you with the right kit and drugs.Ā  Ā I mainly work out of Launceston Hospital, but do also cover Stratton,Ā  Bodmin, Liskeard and St Austell.Ā  Ā  Typical NHS job very interesting and rewarding but pays Peanuts.Ā Ā 

• Like 6

Sitting in a room filled with the endearing olfactory experience of exhaled anaesthetic gases and starvation gut on a chair as hard as nails watching the Barry Sheene documentary.Ā 
Ā 

Then Sunday hopefully getting on the ferry to Santander šŸ¤žĀ 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Not that you're moaning about living in paradise eh, I have my parents coming up to our and a priest coming round to read me my last rights.Ā Ā 

Currently not feeling too great but apparently I don't have anything wrong with my kidneys....definitely didn't feel like that on Tuesday I felt like I was going to die now I just feel abit like a zombieĀ 

Glad itā€™s not your kidneys but not glad because itā€™s much easier if you know whatā€™s going on.Ā 
Ā 

Hope your parents arenā€™t taxing!Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Hope you feel better soon. šŸŒ¼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Saul said:

I am a driver/receptionist for the out of hours Doctor service (Kernow Health).Ā  Ā When you ring 111 I am the Bod that gets the Dr to you with the right kit and drugs.Ā  Ā I mainly work out of Launceston Hospital, but do also cover Stratton,Ā  Bodmin, Liskeard and St Austell.Ā  Ā  Typical NHS job very interesting and rewarding but pays Peanuts.Ā Ā 

So your basically a drug dealerĀ :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Clive said:

Doing bugger all on Saturday.......and hopefully Cadwell Park on Sunday....if weather turns to crap that day I will watch BSB.

Weather at the moment looking set fair for Sunday šŸ¤žwas going to take my digital camera to take some better quality ( but not composition) photos, but the batteries in it are dead, and not going to the expenses of replacing them, crappy phone pics will have to do. šŸ˜€

• Like 2

This weekend i was supposed to be going to see a thrash metal band with the wife in Swansea not something i'm really into and it will fuck up my weekend of trolling Pete on here, so i came up with a cunning plan to get out of it. I messaged the boy because he wanted to see the band and said he could go instead of me and i would pay for his bus trip home and give him a few bob for some beer, he's due home tonight the wife is well happy because shes really been missing the boy and i get some peace to do what i want on the weekend
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

This weekend i was supposed to be going to see a thrash metal band with the wife in Swansea not something i'm really into and it will fuck up my weekend of trolling Pete on here, so i came up with a cunning plan to get out of it. I messaged the boy because he wanted to see the band and said he could go instead of me and i would pay for his bus trip home and give him a few bob for some beer, he's due home tonight the wife is well happy because shes really been missing the boy and i get some peace to do what i want on the weekend
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Swerved a trip to Swansea? Smart move Sir Photoshop!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Haha 2