Is Photoshopping admissible in BOTM pics?

XTreme

Is Photoshopping admissible in BOTM pics?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is Photoshopping admissible in BOTM pics?

• YES....only if it's necessary due to bad light etc!
    • NO....no Photoshopping of any kind!

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Well that’s @Sir Fallsalot fucked then.

It should be a re-count then if the votes goes against Photoshop pictures.... It would be only fair.... Don't worry Buck... I'll vote for your bike.. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It should be a re-count then if the votes goes against Photoshop pictures.... It would be only fair.... Don't worry Buck... I'll vote for your bike.. 

Gay

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fred's backdrops in the Welsh Valleys don't look like anything I've ever seen in Wales.

My view was it's OK to enhance a pic but those are Mawsley levels of enhancement.

In his pics he made his POS Vespa on a back lane look like a fucking MV Agusta in Monte Carlo!

Tell me again when you were last in the valleys ? that's right when there were still working coal mines and slag heaps everywhere, you do know we have rain here and with that things grow especially when you don't live in an empty waste land full of decay :littleguy:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Tell me again when you were last in the valleys ? that's right when there were still working coal mines and slag heaps everywhere, you do know we have rain here and with that things grow especially when you don't live in an empty waste land full of decay :littleguy:

It’s not a wasteland, it’s dark motorcycling.

sounds cooler

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

As I said at the outset I voted to allow it, but there have been points raised over a period of time about the validity of extremely enhanced pics. And voting does seem to be split so it looks like some are not keen on it.

Basically I'm just throwing the decision out to the forum so we have a definitive rule on it once and for all.

Also there was a query about Yen's pic because he didn't take it.....but there's never been any rule to say a third party can't take it.

Your bike......taken this month.....that's the criteria it's always been.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

As I said at the outset I voted to allow it, but there have been points raised over a period of time about the validity of extremely enhanced pics. And voting does seem to be split so it looks like some are not keen on it.

Basically I'm just throwing the decision out to the forum so we have a definitive rule on it once and for all.

Also there was a query about Yen's pic because he didn't take it.....but there's never been any rule to say a third party can't take it.

I could have put my Norfolk speed camera photo back in the spring I suppose, but I was too embarrassed at the low speed reading.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

See as I don't actually know how to photoshop im at a disadvantage so I'm saying no

How bad is the original to need photoshoping 

I agree Rich, I’ve never photoshopped anything, have used paint to crop a photo though 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

If you take the right photo at the right place then you don’t need photoshop, like this one the other day at the safari park.

067B2ECE-81E5-4B95-8C35-A1B267924D0C.thumb.jpeg.2bc169a15f879da7c2647d487d2a9c98.jpeg

he doesn't look very impressed 

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

@XTreme I don't consider what i done as photo shop, buckster adding his bike to that Lion photo is what i consider photoshop :classic_laugh:

After sleeping on this i had an interesting thought, which of these two photos i took would you call photo shop on.

IMG_6242.jpg.e19d8efd66c74069a6762eacc58ac0e9.jpg

IMG_2571.thumb.JPG.88e2c100ca00f85281f13d4d2b9527a8.JPG

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't consider what i done as photo shop, buckster adding his bike to that Lion photo is what i consider photoshop :classic_laugh:

After sleeping on this i had an interesting thought, which of these two photos i took would you call photo shop on.

IMG_6242.jpg.e19d8efd66c74069a6762eacc58ac0e9.jpg

IMG_2571.thumb.JPG.88e2c100ca00f85281f13d4d2b9527a8.JPG

Both of them because you are a retard. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Second one!

I was thinking you would say both but its none of them, I took them with my old canon digital camera, they are how the photos looked after i pressed the button but before i pressed the button i played about with the settings on the camera and took a few shots of the same scene on different settings until i got a shot i liked and that's what photographers do but obviously a lot better than me, they are basically applying filters before they take the photo i applied one on some of my photos after i took them so in reality adjusting your camera before you take a photo is no different to enhancing a photo after it has been taken.
This is the top photo taken a few times using different settings on the camera on the same day at the same time so how can you tell if its been manipulated before or after the photo is taken

IMG_6236.jpg.51405bc76f6653f14f90b545e1846628.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg.01afda1de51c380c48417f1b591786b4.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg.f640e69f39d61af7853ccc98fcd452ee.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg.b3a20c6b8cefb4f4c9eb6a910bc76c0e.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg.2e9133f78bf14ed479928d3e40ce81cd.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg.07d4ef33b1fdf60280681b1f0c977c96.jpg

• Like 3