Covid Madness?

XTreme

Just now, XTreme said:

Fucking Stu is laughing now he's offloaded the annoying cunt onto me!

What he’s not still hovering on there as well.?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Like you don’t know …. Your monitoring it 24/7

Funnily enough I'm not......I'm fucking working all the time.

But I just checked so I'm up to speed and it seems you've posted there intermittently so far this year.

Looks to me as if you're keeping your options open just in case you can't hack it here anymore!

What you reckon @Clive, @Swagman, @Slowlycatchymonkey, @Richzx6r?

The sad reality of all this is that they don't want you back there cos you're bad for business!

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Funnily enough I'm not......I'm fucking working all the time.

But I just checked so I'm up to speed and it seems you've posted there intermittently so far this year.

Looks to me as if you're keeping your options open just in case you can't hack it here anymore!

What you reckon @Clive, @Swagman, @Slowlycatchymonkey, @Richzx6r?

The sad reality of all this is that they don't want you back there cos you're bad for business!

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Gives a fuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was working for the first few months when it started and thought "fuck this" and that's when we formulated our plan to move to France! During those few months we went onto the weekly companywide Zoom meetings and were told how wonderfully brave us engineers were, working on the analysers that were testing blood samples of those infected, but the thanks never made it as far as any kind of monetary benefit,  much like all the NHS workers and others who worked through the early stages of the pandemic! 

So, in answer to your initial question, Pete, yes, my perspective changed even though I wasn't directly affected by the virus at that time and decided to make a substantial change to my life!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

So, in answer to your initial question, Pete, yes, my perspective changed even though I wasn't directly affected by the virus at that time and decided to make a substantial change to my life!

Yeh.....but it prompted you to make a major lifestyle change that was obviously well planned out Bob!

You didn't go batshit crazy and then do something like buy a Harley and run off with a Pole Dancer did you?

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....but it prompted you to make a major lifestyle change that was obviously well planned out Bob!

You didn't go batshit crazy and then do something like buy a Harley and run off with a Pole Dancer did you?

Cunt!!...... Yes I did notice change in some on here.... Buying gay Honda scooters and certain fanication with anus... 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Here's a thought!

Do you think Covid Madness could have been the reason for us getting that Incomprehensible Warning PM?

no ... you was just an annoying twat over there and i allowed myself to get dragged down to your level.

• Haha 3

I know the bloody clients turned into wankers since covid.  One more thing that made me have to get out form the boat hire thing. I originally put it down to me getting older but everyone I'e spoken to agrees that it IS the clients that have become shits. I have actually spoken to 2 people in the businees who have ceased  hiring out boats and now just run a Marina and repair service, because they couldn't deal with the shits any more. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MooN said:

I know the bloody clients turned into wankers since covid.  One more thing that made me have to get out form the boat hire thing. I originally put it down to me getting older but everyone I'e spoken to agrees that it IS the clients that have become shits. I have actually spoken to 2 people in the businees who have ceased  hiring out boats and now just run a Marina and repair service, because they couldn't deal with the shits any more. 

It's the same across all areas of business Chris......people behaving like over-entitled little cunts.

Living their lives on the Internet has caused this situation where people now behave in an unacceptable manner.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MooN said:

Are they sure they weren't shits before and the peace of lockdown didn't just highlight how wankery they are?

nb wankery, thats new, I like it. I'm emailing Oxford English Dictionary as we speak 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MooN said:

I'm on the other side of that, I think it's me that has gotten fed up with putting a polite face to deal with the same shit as before.

You go through a life changing experience, and suddenly you don't put up with the same amount of crap as you did before.

• Like 2