Covid Madness?

XTreme

Since the whole Covid thing started nearly 3 years ago I've noticed that a number of people I'm in contact with are now behaving in a totally different way than they used to.

One or two have them actually seem to have gone totally batshit crazy......while others are just behaving out of character.

What is all the more puzzling is that some have had Covid......while others haven't.

And for the conspiracy theorists amongst us, it's not connected with vaccines. The behaviour changes started well before the vaccines were released.

Anybody else comes across people like this? Or is just me surrounded by nutters?

Any medical theories on this @Slowlycatchymonkey?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Stir crazy is what your talking about lots of people not being able to do their normal routine going nuts :littleguy:

But it seems like they never got over it!

I can't go into details because they're clients but it's like their mindsets have totally changed!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

But it seems like they never got over it!

I can't go into details because they're clients but it's like their mindsets have totally changed!

Cant say I've noticed anyone behaving different here other than the fucking nutters picking shrooms on the mountains last weekend

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Since the whole Covid thing started nearly 3 years ago I've noticed that a number of people I'm in contact with are now behaving in a totally different way than they used to.

One or two have them actually seem to have gone totally batshit crazy......while others are just behaving out of character.

What is all the more puzzling is that some have had Covid......while others haven't.

And for the conspiracy theorists amongst us, it's not connected with vaccines. The behaviour changes started well before the vaccines were released.

Anybody else comes across people like this? Or is just me surrounded by nutters?

Nope ..... what the fuck you on about now .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Lots Pete. It’s going to be producing some really interesting psychological studies down the road. The first ever global psychological shift, it’s rife with material!

My mates an NHS clinical psychologist and Covid n the lockdowns have had a massive impact on peoples perspectives and mental health for too many reasons to post here. She and her colleagues are overwhelmed.

Personally I think people prefer to keep themselves busy rather than think about life or the things that make them unhappy that they need to face or change and when that busy carousel stops and it’s just them in the quiet with no distractions for some there’s so much they can’t or don’t want to deal with they go a bit crazy. But that’s just my opinion.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lots Pete. It’s going to be producing some really interesting psychological studies down the road. The first ever global psychological shift, it’s rife with material!

My mates an NHS clinical psychologist and Covid n the lockdowns have had a massive impact on peoples perspectives and mental health for too many reasons to post here. She and her colleagues are overwhelmed.

Personally I think people prefer to keep themselves busy rather than think about life or the things that make them unhappy that they need to face or change and when that busy carousel stops and it’s just them in the quiet with no distractions for some there’s so much they can’t or don’t want to deal with they go a bit crazy. But that’s just my opinion.

What I've been seeing in some cases is complete lifestyle changes.....including relationships.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What I've been seeing in some cases is complete lifestyle changes.....including relationships.

the midget dagos ... given you the elbow ?

• Haha 3

To me this covid thing is total madness.... I think it's nothing more than a bad flue... Sure if you got under lying medical conditions.. Like any other flue we had before... You could be at risque of it getting out of control..... But alot of people are still bat shit scared of it.... Even here... 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Are you talking about the nutters who drive their car alone... Wearing a mask.. 

Not specifically.......but they're definitely weirdos!

Like wearing a condom to bed and you're alone! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It is more than that......I've had bad flu, none of them were as bad as Covid!

In ways I wish I could expirience it... Just to get my owne though about it.. 

You have to remember Pete you're no longer a spring chicken... With age sometimes things don't work like their suppose to.... 

What are your thoughts on the vacine.... You were vaccinated and you still caught it? 

• Like 3

Covid is a cold type infection with a 99.7% recovery rate so why would you take an untested medical experiment for it, no way Jose, people are dropping off from all sorts of unseen before things like giant rubbery blood clots and the authorities are hiding it.

This is Oamaru in NZ, a town of 13,500 people, they said they were just filling in sinkholes.

https://www.facebook.com/FactualEnforcer/videos/92-fresh-graves-at-oamaru-cemetery-why/1450837882088792/

So what do you think is going on ?

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Not specifically.......but they're definitely weirdos!

Like wearing a condom to bed and you're alone! 

Is that a personal observation mate? 🤣

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

In ways I wish I could expirience it... Just to get my owne though about it.. 

You have to remember Pete you're no longer a spring chicken... With age sometimes things don't work like their suppose to.... 

What are your thoughts on the vacine.... You were vaccinated and you still caught it? 

You catch it because the virus mutates......but it still mitigates the symptoms!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

Nope ..... what the fuck you on about now .

No fucker wanted to meet up with you before covid anyway, now they just have a better excuse than washing the cat.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yep the deaths that have happened and the hospital workers are all lying, it’s just flu, its all a scam. FFS. 

dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

Zzzzak will be along shortly to “educate” you with the “real facts”.

• Haha 2