I'm trying.

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Quick google says they start at $19,429 so unless theres summink special about it or they hold their value particularly well then its seems a lot to me for a 7 year old bike.

I'd say he could get a lot more bike for his money by looking at other alternatives.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I'd say he could get a lot more bike for his money by looking at other alternatives.

I don’t know that their are any real alternatives to an Electra Glide its a style of bike others try to emulate but dont get close.

Maybe some of the Indians.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm un desided about the future of the ktm... I just don't think I'll be keeping it after the warranty runs out... 2 years.... 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just got a call.... He accepted the offer.... Do you think I'm over paying? 

Looks like a good deal, what extras does it have?

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Quick google says they start at $19,429 so unless theres summink special about it or they hold their value particularly well then its seems a lot to me for a 7 year old bike.

Is that US or CAN?

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

20g cad is only 15.5 g American... Think that bike would be a steal at 15.5.... But Ian would have to comfirm 

The hardly market is glutted stateside, i wouldnt offer 8 grand for that thing in american dollars. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Looks like a good deal, what extras does it have?

you get a nice Harley logo embroidered wash bag for those dirty sweaty weekends away with loads of men  ... free candy stickers for when school term starts and a self assembly old farm barn to keep the fucker in.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well just had a look at it.... Super clean bike... Not much extra... Slip on.. Windshield replaced... Passanger foot boards... The deal is done... 

Meme Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Now I'm going to have the same problems has buck... Im gonna have to beat the chicks off of me with a stick.. 

Dumb And Dumber Kool GIF

Yep, chicks dig guys on Harleys.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Pepsi Water Retreat

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well just had a look at it.... Super clean bike... Not much extra... Slip on.. Windshield replaced... Passanger foot boards... The deal is done... 

nice one @Marcelenjoy.

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Those fairings on the engine bars look terrible though, as does the top box, but it’s a beautiful bike other than that.

It hasn’t got a top box.