I'm trying.

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Interesting matey. What makes you want it now?

I'm trying to find a used bike to take some load off the ktm.... I know what I put in it.. I know the bike.... And you probably seen most of my friends are on Harleys... So I figure why not.. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It’s because I am a stag. Hache on the other hand means “homosexual”.

No it doesn't... Haha.... You guys are lucky my ancestors injected your island population with are dna... Cause you'd be all looking like sheeps and goats... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

No it doesn't... Haha.... You guys are lucky my ancestors injected your island population with are dna... Cause you'd be all looking like sheeps and goats... 

Better than looking like a mincing queer showing his ass on the beach hoping for a bit of cock and bum fun.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Better that looking like a mincing queer showing his ass on the beach hoping for a bit of cock and bum fun.

Oh you only wish you had and ass like mine... Firm and round... With no cellulite... 

• Haha 1

Kilometers.... And it was me who got the top end replaced.... The 96 ci was just gutless... Passing on the highway with 2 passanger and loaded was just a nightmare... It would take for ever... A specialy like a Lori... Transport truck 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Kilometers.... And it was me who got the top end replaced.... The 96 ci was just gutless... Passing on the highway with 2 passanger and loaded was just a nightmare... It would take for ever... A specialy like a Lori... Transport truck 

I thought you were a mechanic? If you knew anything about motors then you would know you get the most gains from cams not cubes. My bike is standard other than a stage 1 and tweaking the ve tables.

34 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I thought you were a mechanic? If you knew anything about motors then you would know you get the most gains from cams not cubes. My bike is standard other than a stage 1 and tweaking the ve tables.

Num nuts... The kit included cams has well.