A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......but really uncomfortable, and too much pressure on the baby bump.

So you've gone and got yourself a womb.... that explains alot 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......but really uncomfortable, and too much pressure on the bump.

I'd get it on first thing in the morn as said lump would swell during the morn.
Hope the op goes well for you. I was told I'd have an inch scar, ended up 4 times that with a big numb area and the bloody thing still gives me trouble so I wear a belt with some of the padding removed at bad times.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Currently in the sunroom squeezed up one corner of the three seater sofa and this is what I have to look at……….one for the ladies and Harley riders I guess.IMG_3541.thumb.jpeg.74bb42480015e38f547c79c080af0e39.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Out for a thrash this morning but had to stop and have a look at this bridge……17 arches apparently. Didn’t count them because that would be too sad.

Even more sad was the fact that there’s loads of tracks and trails but clearly not going to explore them on the good old FZ6N.

IMG_3552.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Out for a thrash this morning but had to stop and have a look at this bridge……17 arches apparently. Didn’t count them because that would be too sad.

Even safer was the fact that there’s loads of tracks and trails but clearly not going to explore them on the good old FZ6N.

IMG_3552.jpeg

That's very impressive 

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's very impressive 

Apparently it was renovated between 1785 and 1791 and replaced an original aqueduct built by the Arabs that had 29 arches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Apparently it was renovated between 1785 and 1791 and replaced an original aqueduct built by the Arabs that had 29 arches.

Perhaps the Spaniards couldn’t count 😳

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skippy said:

Even more sad was the fact that there’s loads of tracks and trails but clearly not going to explore them on the good old FZ6N.

It's getting to you now Ray!

Shared a big almond with my neighbour, each got one. I’m not going to retire on this almond production…

054AA1D1-E476-4CBB-B4C6-B500DC8ACA3D.thumb.jpeg.6d2d8a429dac4140a02a54c1d4b12d75.jpeg

super tasty, though, but could do with a few more :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Do selfies count? In my defence I was knackered, very overheated and had a pre-puberty moment. I also had the offending earphones in but only whilst I was sitting down and recovering………….honest cunstable. 🤣

IMG_3561.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Do selfies count? In my defence I was knackered, very overheated and had a pre-puberty moment. I also had the offending earphones in but only whilst I was sitting down and recovering………….honest cunstable. 🤣

IMG_3561.jpeg

Great tshirt, are you afraid there might be an avalanche?

• Haha 3