Tiger bread.

Buckster

Tiger bread, yeah or nay?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is Tiger bread good?

• Yes and Pedro can go eat a big bag of dicks!
    • No, we should only eat fine artisan bread with our cheese burgers.
    • What the fuck is Tiger bread?

This poll is closed to new votes

I never implied it wasn't good. It's great, if you're 10

You're supposed to be a man's man, tall dude, cigars and whisky and a big Harley, and you're eating your burgers with children's bread?

Do you stop that lovely big red Harley and chew on gummy bears on breaks, too?

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

Its all White bread and makes you fat.. . a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. 😆

I love white bread cant beat a fresh thick slice toasted and covered in real butter unfortunately for me its no good for diabetics 😭

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Never heard of such a thing... I just eat homemade bread form a local women who makes it.... My hamburger are just regular buns.. 

image.png.e6462dda7ee6c89d2935344cc684b268.png

I always thought it should be called Chita bread, but I can see how that wouldn't work in English :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Pedro thinks tiger bread is for children and retards, let’s find out.

You chase children and are a retard … so carry on eating your tiger bread .

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

I never implied it wasn't good. It's great, if you're 10

So why isn’t it great when you are older? What the fuck do they do to you lot in Portugal? At age 11 do your parents sit you down and give you ‘the talk’, “Pedro, you know all that food that you really like? Well you can’t have it anymore, here is a plate of shit and congealed sick, get used to it!”

Then you grow up to be an angry fat lad riding a Teutonic wank panzer shouting at people on Internet forums for enjoying life.

It’s all becoming so clear now.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

So why isn’t it great when you are older? What the fuck do they do to you lot on Portugal? At age 11 do your parents sit you down and give you ‘the talk’, “Pedro, you know all that food that you really like? Well you can’t have it anymore, here is a plate of shit and congealed sick, get used to it!”

Then you grow up to be an angry fat lad riding a Teutonic wank panzer shouting at people on Internet forums for enjoying life.

I still have that image of that horse cock he was cooking the other day.. Inprinted in my brain... 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Buckster said:

So why isn’t it great when you are older? What the fuck do they do to you lot in Portugal? At age 11 do your parents sit you down and give you ‘the talk’, “Pedro, you know all that food that you really like? Well you can’t have it anymore, here is a plate of shit and congealed sick, get used to it!”

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You’re really touchy about your burger bread

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Small blue things I suspect.

Not gonna lie... I was curious so this one time I tryed one pill... Didn't see much difference.... In fact no difference at all... Sex for me is kinda lengthy.. A couple of hours... Might have got 15 min extra that's about it... 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

4 votes for what is tiger bread, WTF Must be them bloody foreigners.

I put it is for the colonists who only have soda bread.