Just sat here debating if I should.

Swagman

Just now, Swagman said:

Buy this, anyone got opinions on what they are like?.

5FED4AC7-48B5-4773-A648-28E91D6ED31B.png

Not a clue what they ride like Keith, but I have seen one close up and they look very nice.. 

• Like 1

I haven’t tried that model but I test rode the T100 and liked it but wasn’t blown away. At the time it was that, the rninet or the Ducati scrambler in the vying and the performance of the 9T stole it.
I wasn’t happy with the price tag or the bhp on a new T100 but I’d happily have a used one.

I found it a very relaxing ride I smiled a lot. It had soft suspension. Rode over potholes like they weren’t there but didn’t feel planted on the corners.

If the BSA hadn’t appeared that would have been the chilled ride I would of gone for. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I haven’t tried that model but I test rode the T100 and liked it but wasn’t blown away. At the time it was that, the rninet or the Ducati scrambler in the vying and the performance of the 9T stole it.
I wasn’t happy with the price tag or the bhp on a new T100 but I’d happily have a used one.

I found it a very relaxing ride I smiled a lot. It had soft suspension. Rode over potholes like they weren’t there but didn’t feel planted on the corners.

If the BSA hadn’t appeared that would have been the chilled ride I would of gone for. 

Do you think I’ll miss the Yams brake horse power then @Slowlycatchymonkey

26 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Do you think I’ll miss the Yams brake horse power then @Slowlycatchymonkey

Yep. 

Test any of Bonnies and you’ll know straight away.

I love them, love the way they look and feel but comparably they are cardigan n carpet slippers.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Change of mind going to look at this on Wednesday 

02F90E7B-F755-4BD6-B5C7-D85CCAE5D4C9.png

That looks amazing! 

Isn’t it even heavier than the bike you currently ponder selling for being too heavy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That looks amazing! 

Isn’t it even heavier than the bike you currently ponder selling for being too heavy?

Yeah it is heavier @Pedro,I have 2 bikes but my daughter has just been made redundant after 17 years and with that lost her home and garage which I kept one bike at, so I need to get down to one bike and I liked the look of this one.

• Sad 4

If you test ride it and its doable DO IT.

My Pops has spent so so long debating what bike he wanted next he now cant have any of them cos his knees are screwed. 

If you’re over 50 and you want something just do it, its not gonna get anymore likely to happen, just a whole lot less.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1