Second Weekend in April!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Nice here 🌞 but a bit cool.

What to do today 🤔 that don't involve manual labour 🤔 

Been working a bit.......liasing with the coder in Germany that I use to modify property applications.....got to pick that back up when I return from Styling and Profiling!

Actually got to put petrol in as well......don't think I've done that since January!

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Been working a bit.......liasing with the coder in Germany that I use to modify property applications.....got to pick that back up when I get back from Styling and Profiling!

Actually got to put petrol in as well......don't think I've done that since January!

I put £25 of petrol in the car (1st time for weeks) and still only just above half full 😔 it was on a quarter full before.

But it should last a few weeks at our present usage. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I put 95 quid of diesel in the jag yesterday which will hopefully last me around a month 

You go out in the Jag as much as you do the bike then .

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

You go out in the Jag as much as you do the bike then .

I wish I was on the bike even half as much but currently family commitments and work are keeping the rides sidelined of late 😥

• Like 2

Been out in the garage this morning prepping the Tenere for the new owner.  Montana 600 mount fitted and rear wheel removed ready to fit new tyre in work.

IMG_1251.thumb.JPEG.846bc789decf8e2868b5aac70fd6895c.JPEG

7B3A7956-A103-4FA1-B398-F1829DEBFF41.thumb.jpg.7e603a590884eaca090cf7d3e60eb789.jpg

I also put my number plate on a retention this morning so I've got to get a plate for the new reg.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Been out in the garage this morning prepping the Tenere for the new owner.  Montana 600 mount fitted and rear wheel removed ready to fit new tyre in work.

IMG_1251.thumb.JPEG.846bc789decf8e2868b5aac70fd6895c.JPEG

7B3A7956-A103-4FA1-B398-F1829DEBFF41.thumb.jpg.7e603a590884eaca090cf7d3e60eb789.jpg

I also put my number plate on a retention this morning so I've got to get a plate for the new reg.

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 2

I was out earlier......22C! 

Few cars and bikes out getting in my way unfortunately.....not happy with that.

Along with the fact I got splattered with fucking insects.

Here you go @Mawsley.......here's a couple of clips that I've posted 126 times before.

And also take note of the fact that I don't fall off......you may want to try it sometime! :classic_cool:

10422-min.jpg.81758dd9e07b9fee563937600cd4a085.jpg

10422a-min.jpg.53c41b6bb14579a18b0f0bbeadaa9eae.jpg

• Like 5

After a very wet foggy morning by midday the weather cleared and it turned into a lovely warm afternoon, so proceeded to give the bike a wash and then a short ride around to dry it up properly. Listening to ZZ Top on my helmet wearing a t-shirt it felt really nice.

I swear BMW must have brought out an old engineer from their Nazi torture days when contemplating torturing owners of this bike who wash it. I really HATE washing it, but can't stand to leave it dirty either.

Looks nice from a distance

IMG_4869.thumb.jpeg.e498d5d3b4a4d832abe2af6e79adb6da.jpeg

IMG_4870.thumb.jpeg.f392e6e597a8382af532649e9a5db058.jpeg

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Pedro said:

I had a palm tree like that, it got eaten by Egyptian palm tree beatles, so it fell apart and I disposed of it. Now, there were hundred of palm tress starting to grow, like weeds, it was a bugger to pull them all out as they hold on way harder than normal plants. 

Since you cut yours down and it was innocent, lets hope that in a year there's not 50 more :classic_laugh:

I hope not Pedro……I only kept it because my wife said she likes it. Personally I would have had the thing removed…….maybe wait until she goes away for a few days and do it then.

I’ll tell her someone must have stolen it in the night. 🤣

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I hope not Pedro……I only kept it because my wife said she likes it.

I thought you had chopped it down, hence my comment.