Second Weekend in April!

XTreme

Weather's decent enough here.....at last!

233166181_Screenshot2022-04-08121417.jpg.51a55ed08e347d083b5dcab7d8ad87fd.jpg

However......I've got a shitload of work to do to grab as much dosh in as fast as possible because of my boy getting here in 9 days!

And we've still got to get loads of shit for them from the shops.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out for an hour Sunday! I hope!

What about you lot?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You sound down Clive?

Yeh a bit, trying to sort out our finances now that everything seems to have rocketed up in price.......made a big dent in our income.....having to rethink things for the future.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yeh a bit, trying to sort out our finances now that everything seems to have rocketed up in price.......made a big dent in our income.....having to rethink things for the future.

Its Bollox , every fucker is taking the piss, just went to get a puncture fixed on a car , always been a tenner , tried charging me Β£15 , ( best Romanian accent ) β€œprices gone up boss” ….. Β  fuck off

Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Its Bollox , every fucker is taking the piss, just went to get a puncture fixed on a car , always been a tenner , tried charging me Β£15 , ( best Romanian accent ) β€œprices gone up boss” ….. Β  fuck off

Β 

Romanian tyre fitters? Wasn't Priti Patel (daughter of Ugandan Asian immigrants) going to deport all those goddam white European immigrants?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Romanian tyre fitters? Wasn't Priti Patel (daughter of Ugandan Asian immigrants) going to deport all those goddam white European immigrants?

She should yeh , greedy cunts

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

That sucks Clive. I thought you were already careful with your dosh, what else can you do?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Our generation has been thrown overboard Clive......they'd be happy to kill us all off!

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Six30 said:

She should yeh , greedy cunts

Absolutely......it's a disgrace that the people lower than you on the social scale are making a couple of quid.

Meanwhile, while you lot focus on them this is what's really going on......

1178844228_Screenshot2022-04-08160856-min.jpg.94ac7fc1eee9b5eb2b9ecd9732e818c0.jpg

1403213567_Screenshot2022-04-08161304.jpg.5f4deb9ce98b72a5f84e563eb0b3384c.jpg

And they're both US residents paying no tax here!

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely......it's a disgrace that the people lower than you on the social scale are making a couple of quid.

Meanwhile, while you lot focus on them this is what's really going on......

1178844228_Screenshot2022-04-08160856-min.jpg.94ac7fc1eee9b5eb2b9ecd9732e818c0.jpg

1403213567_Screenshot2022-04-08161304.jpg.5f4deb9ce98b72a5f84e563eb0b3384c.jpg

And they're both US residents paying no tax here!

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

All politicians are in it for their own gain , the prick should be sacked …. could go and fit and repair tyresΒ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That sucks Clive. I thought you were already careful with your dosh, what else can you do?

We will have to cut down somewhere.......scoot fine at the moment, taxed, insured and has a MOT till September, so if I don't use it it not a drain on finances.

Car we need with my wife being semi disabled, pay the VED monthly same with the insurance, only use it when necessary, shopping or our once weekly trip to the inlaws....

But where can we cut back? That's million dollar question.

Scottish Power want us to set up a DD for £150 per month 😲,  our past monthly bills were about £70 in winter, and only about £35 to £45 in the warmer months..

I suppose there are many in a worse situation than us.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Our generation has been thrown overboard Clive......they'd be happy to kill us all off!

I think they were hoping Covid would do that........just where do they think the average pensioner is going to find this extra money from for gas, electric, food, petrol and council tax rises.....wife is still crunching the numbers.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Clive said:

We will have to cut down somewhere.......scoot fine at the moment, taxed, insured and has a MOT till September, so if I don't use it it not a drain on finances.

Car we need with my wife being semi disabled, pay the VED monthly same with the insurance, only use it when necessary, shopping or our once weekly trip to the inlaws....

Scottish Power want us to set up a DD for £150 per month 😲,  our past monthly bills were about £70 in winter, and only about £35 to £45 in the warmer months..

It's fucking criminal Clive!

You know that France put a cap on the price increase of 4%.......and you lot got hit for 54%.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Clive said:

I think they were hoping Covid would do that........just where do they think the average pensioner is going to find this extra money from for gas, electric, food, petrol and council tax rises.....wife is still crunching the numbers.

You know, I think back to 2005 when we got out, and realise that we really dodged the bullet.

Don't get me wrong.......we've never regretted leaving. But looking at the position we'd now be in if we hadn't, it makes us think how lucky we were to get away.

Cos now, nobody but the ultra rich are going to get away.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You know, I think back to 2005 when we got out, and realise that we really dodged the bullet.

Don't get me wrong.......we've never regretted leaving. But looking at the position we'd now be in if we hadn't, it makes us think how lucky we were to get away.

Cos now, nobody but the ultra rich are going to get away.

Has i have (I thinkπŸ€” ) said before,Β  my father in law told me about 1980 to buy a ticket to somewhere/anywhere out of this country........ I should have heeded his advice.

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Glad the scoots safe for the moment. How much does insurance tax and MOT for it cost? I’m guessing it’s not overpowered so is in the lower tax band? 🀞 😬

When you take into account that the bastards in charge of us can claim Β£5,480 in expenses for utility bills for their own homes and have no clue about what freezing is like it’s hard not to be savage we’re literally paying their bills as well as their wages.
When peoples reservoirs and credit lines have completely dried up if they don’t respond it’s going to get nasty.
Β 

Hope your wife can squeeze some money from somewhere 🀞 

Β 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Clive said:

It’s definitely not good @Clive, we certainly got stitched up with our pension wives losing 6 years of original payments, bastard government wankers are all rolling in money while we struggle .

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Glad the scoots safe for the moment. How much does insurance tax and MOT for it cost? I’m guessing it’s not overpowered so is in the lower tax band? 🀞 😬

When you take into account that the bastards in charge of us can claim Β£5,480 in expenses for utility bills for their own homes and have no clue about what freezing is like it’s hard not to be savage we’re literally paying their bills as well as their wages.
When peoples reservoirs and credit lines have completely dried up if they don’t respond it’s going to get nasty.
Β 

Hope you wife can squeeze some money from somewhere 🀞 can

Β 

VED for the scoot is Β£47 per year....insurance Β£70.....MOT Β£29.........not so much of a problem.

It seems like we will have to alter our shopping habits a bit, usually do all out shopping at Asda,

Farmfoods are near to us and many things (lower quality?) are cheaper there, save some money there..

No more using the tumble dryer and central heating only be put on as a last resort.....heat or eat, we will eat. πŸ˜€

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Swagman said:

It’s definitely not good @Clive, we certainly got stitched up with our pension wives losing 6 years of original payments, bastard government wankers are all rolling in money while we struggle .

My wife does not get full pension, but seem unable to find out why......she did have some time off work when she had our 2 kids, but not off work for long, and never been out of work.

My attendance allowance made up for her shortfall, and if had not been for that one eyed Scotchman (Gordon Brown) my pit pension would have been alot more than I get now.Β 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1