What you reckon.......

XTreme

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's all I ever see on FB from UK bikers is their bike has got nicked.

Do the Police actually investigate this shit?

No. Crime number..thats all they do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Seen any properties you're interested in Ray?

Viewed a couple just outside Oria, one shit hole, one with access issues and the other quite nice but more than we wanted to go to. Second viewing next week followed by some hard bargaining if we decide to go for it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Viewed a couple just outside Oria, one shit hole, one with access issues and the other quite nice but more than we wanted to go to. Second viewing next week followed by some hard bargaining if we decide to go for it.

Good luck, inventory of homes for sale is very limited here, if its nice it goes fast. :littleguy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's all I ever see on FB from UK bikers is their bike has got nicked.

Do the Police actually investigate this shit?

It's pretty ridiculous over there now! It's not just bikes, I see people posting that they've had campervans, caravans, dogs, etc stolen. It's like the wild west there now! Did I see a statistic the other day that only 6% of all crimes get solved?

Anyway, I hope that he gets the bike back @gymwitch.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Tym said:

On the bright side i got a killer deal on nails on fleabay...😆

well i you've got a nail gun as well I think Gymwitch has the names of a couple of people she'd like you to "have a word" with...

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, MooN said:

well i you've got a nail gun as well I think Gymwitch has the names of a couple of people she'd like you to "have a word" with...

Thats what the nails are for, cheap payback. Just need to find a cross now big enough. Got to make it look like it was worth the clients $100.

This is the kind of quality you get when you hire a knights templar. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

Thats what the nails are for, cheap payback. Just need to find a cross now big enough. Got to make it look like it was worth the clients $100.

This is the kind of quality you get when you hire a knights templar. :littleguy:

There used to be a Templar "commanderie" in Auxerre and legend has it that one of their mythical treasures is hidden somewhere in the area, there's often some nutter or other trying to find it.  

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, MooN said:

There used to be a Templar "commanderie" in Auxerre and legend has it that one of their mythical treasures is hidden somewhere in the area, there's often some nutter or other trying to find it.  

Well, first thing looted is treasure, how many ships got to sink before the gold was off. Funny when this chit happens however,...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-couple-finds-10m-gold-coins-buried-yard-n38471

• Like 1