Message on Contact Form!

XTreme

This came through this morning......appears to have come from a Romanian nympho!

Let me know if any of you pitiful losers are interested and I'll give you the contact details!

"Hello all, guys! I know, my message may be too specific, But my sister found nice man here and they married, so how about me?!
I am 27 years old, Anna, from Romania, know English and Russian languages also
And... I have specific disease, named nymphomania. Who know what is this, can understand me (better to say it immediately)
Ah yes, I cook very tasty! and I love not only cook ;))
Im real girl, not prostitute, and looking for serious and hot relationship..."

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

Not a pro eh? So what she said was she;s a slut? Getting paid for it isnt such a bad deal giving it away? Well, Facebutts free too get my drift? 😃

• Haha 3

This is what i want in a post:

Name: Niki Ivanttobeyurbitch

Professional paid $4000 americancomski dollars an hour.

Will provide service free because Tymmmmy looks so hot in a wetsuit, not like Bruce, bruces need $4000 with his wetsuit, without...etc.

😃

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

This came through this morning......appears to have come from a Romanian nympho!

Let me know if any of you pitiful losers are interested and I'll give you the contact details!

"Hello all, guys! I know, my message may be too specific, But my sister found nice man here and they married, so how about me?!
I am 27 years old, Anna, from Romania, know English and Russian languages also
And... I have specific disease, named nymphomania. Who know what is this, can understand me (better to say it immediately)
Ah yes, I cook very tasty! and I love not only cook ;))
Im real girl, not prostitute, and looking for serious and hot relationship..."

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

That ‘nice man’ she refers to wasn’t me. Just wanted to clear than up. 😝

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...

We got another one....

"Неllo аll, guyѕ! I knоw, mу mesѕаgе mаy bе tоo sрecіfiс,
Βut my ѕiѕter fоund niсe man һere and tһеy marriеd, ѕо how about mе?! 🙂
I аm 25 yеarѕ old, Маrgaritа, from Ukrаіne, I knоw Еngliѕһ аnd Germаn languagеѕ аlѕо
And... Ι hаve ѕрeсіfіc disеasе, nаmed nуmpһоmaniа. Wһо knоw what is thiѕ, саn understand me (bettеr tо sаy it іmmediately)
Аһ уеѕ, I cооk vеry taѕty! аnd I lovе not only cооk ;))
Ιm real gіrl, nоt рrostitute, and lооking for ѕеrіouѕ аnd hоt rеlаtiоnshiр..."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We got another one....

"Неllo аll, guyѕ! I knоw, mу mesѕаgе mаy bе tоo sрecіfiс,
Βut my ѕiѕter fоund niсe man һere and tһеy marriеd, ѕо how about mе?! 🙂
I аm 25 yеarѕ old, Маrgaritа, from Ukrаіne, I knоw Еngliѕһ аnd Germаn languagеѕ аlѕо
And... Ι hаve ѕрeсіfіc disеasе, nаmed nуmpһоmaniа. Wһо knоw what is thiѕ, саn understand me (bettеr tо sаy it іmmediately)
Аһ уеѕ, I cооk vеry taѕty! аnd I lovе not only cооk ;))
Ιm real gіrl, nоt рrostitute, and lооking for ѕеrіouѕ аnd hоt rеlаtiоnshiр..."

@Six30 will take her/him in ❤️

• Haha 2

Ive used one of those once.

Broke my foot and couldnt weight bear, had tickets to a show at the NEC, thought fuck it I am going so booked a scooter. People were unbelievably nice but by the end of the day the pitying aaw poor thing looks and being spoken to like a small child totally did my head in. Its no wonder some chairbound folk get pissy with the people around them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Broke my foot and couldnt weight bear, had tickets to a show at the NEC, thought fuck it I am going so booked a scooter. People were unbelievably nice but by the end of the day the pitying aaw poor thing looks and being spoken to like a small child totally did my head in. Its no wonder some chairbound folk get pissy with the people around them.

most  that are in em are just  fat lazy cunts.... lifestyle choice .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When I'm out with bro in law  ( locked in syndrome, just about manages to pilot his lectric wheelbarrow... sorry, wheelchair 😂) people often ask if I'm his carer. their attitude towards him changes subtley when I tell them  I'm actually his bodyguard...🤨 It also cracks him up which is hilarious cos he doesn't control his mouvements well when he's laughing and ends up running into stuff :rofl:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I went to the dirt bike show once in my wheelchair. My mate got in free as he was classed as my carer whereas I had to pay half price. Then the feckers piled everything they bought on my lap until I couldn’t even see anything. Wankers 🤬

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I went to the dirt bike show once in my wheelchair. My mate got in free as he was classed as my carer whereas I had to pay half price. Then the feckers piled everything they bought on my lap until I couldn’t even see anything. Wankers 🤬

They used you as a shopping cart? 

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Haha 5