Message on Contact Form!

XTreme

1 hour ago, MooN said:

When I'm out with bro in law  ( locked in syndrome, just about manages to pilot his lectric wheelbarrow... sorry, wheelchair 😂) people often ask if I'm his carer. their attitude towards him changes subtley when I tell them  I'm actually his bodyguard...🤨 It also cracks him up which is hilarious cos he doesn't control his mouvements well when he's laughing and ends up running into stuff :rofl:

That is quality :rofl:

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I went to the dirt bike show once in my wheelchair. My mate got in free as he was classed as my carer whereas I had to pay half price. Then the feckers piled everything they bought on my lap until I couldn’t even see anything. Wankers 🤬

I like them already 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

5BC68384-912E-41B6-AB06-D47A64887A86.jpeg

Here I go with another unpopular suggestion-  gives you all something to rail against ay 😂

Thing is people assume a fat person wouldnt be in a wheelchair if they werent fat and they should just stop being lazy. My experience is those people do exist but a large number of overweight mobility chair users dont start off jumbo sized, they get fat because theyre in a wheelchair. Losing your mobility means any meaningful exercise isnt possible, the activities you can enjoy are limited and eating is a one of the few joys left, it just takes a double whammy of depression and immobility and boom suddenly someone is being sneered at when they were just unfortunate enough to develop something as simple as respiratory problems. 

Then the supersized ones who are in a chair because they are simply obese generally either have learning difficulties or deep seated psychological issues, after all you have to be bonkers to exchange being able to walk for being fat. Cant imagine anyone on here doing that.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Here I go with another unpopular suggestion-  gives you all something to rail against ay 😂

Thing is people assume a fat person wouldnt be in a wheelchair if they werent fat and they should just stop being lazy. My experience is those people do exist but a large number of overweight mobility chair users dont start off jumbo sized, they get fat because theyre in a wheelchair. Losing your mobility means any meaningful exercise isnt possible, the activities you can enjoy are limited and eating is a one of the few joys left, it just takes a double whammy of depression and immobility and boom suddenly someone is being sneered at when they were just unfortunate enough to develop something as simple as respiratory problems. 

Then the supersized ones who are in a chair because they are simply obese generally either have learning difficulties or deep seated psychological issues, after all you have to be bonkers to exchange being able to walk for being fat. Cant imagine anyone on here doing that.

Tym?

• 3 weeks later...

Ukrainian nympho needs help...... @Six30 can you assist?

Hello аll, guys! I know, mу mеsѕаgе mаy be too specific,
Βut my siѕter found nicе mаn hеre and thеу marrіed, ѕo hоw about me?ǃ 🙂
Ι am 23 yеаrs old, Margaritа, frоm Ukraіnе, Ι know Еnglish and Gеrman lаnguageѕ also
And... I have ѕpесіfic dіѕeaѕе, namеd nymрhоmanіa. Who know what iѕ thіѕ, cаn undеrstаnd me (better tо ѕаy іt іmmediаtеlу)
Αh yеs, I cооk very tаstуǃ аnd Ι lovе not only cook ;))
Ιm real gіrl, not prostitutе, аnd lоokіng for seriоuѕ аnd hоt relаtіоnѕhір...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Ukrainian nympho needs help...... @Six30 can you assist?

Hello аll, guys! I know, mу mеsѕаgе mаy be too specific,
Βut my siѕter found nicе mаn hеre and thеу marrіed, ѕo hоw about me?ǃ 🙂
Ι am 23 yеаrs old, Margaritа, frоm Ukraіnе, Ι know Еnglish and Gеrman lаnguageѕ also
And... I have ѕpесіfic dіѕeaѕе, namеd nymрhоmanіa. Who know what iѕ thіѕ, cаn undеrstаnd me (better tо ѕаy іt іmmediаtеlу)
Αh yеs, I cооk very tаstуǃ аnd Ι lovе not only cook ;))
Ιm real gіrl, not prostitutе, аnd lоokіng for seriоuѕ аnd hоt relаtіоnѕhір...

Got all I need …

6803DF4B-DB3B-4F56-BD02-671D95084431.gif

• Haha 4