24 members have voted

1. 1. TOTY (Twat of the Year) Poll 2021

• Six30
    • Buckster
    • Tym
    • Slowlycatchymonkey
    • XTreme

This poll is closed to new votes

This is the most sought after title in Motorcycling........it's not an honour that just anybody can aspire to!

And now It's time to submit your vote for whoever you think has been the biggest twat on the forum in 2021.

Also state why you think they deserve the award.

Vote switching is on........and the Poll will close on Xmas Eve (Friday) at 8PM UK time!

So here are your choices......and we have a comprehensive range of twats to choose from.

Six30

Buckster

Tym

Slowlycatchymonkey

XTreme

• Haha 1

I voted for @Slowlycatchymonkey, wasn´t aware I was doing it covertly, she just somehow really annoys me with most of what she posts.

I am still undecided if I change my vote for @XTreme, for trolling his own forum with useless questions, droning on about some other forum, and intrigues like the above.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I voted for @Slowlycatchymonkey, wasn´t aware I was doing it covertly, she just somehow really annoys me with most of what she posts.

I am still undecided if I change my vote for @XTreme, for trolling his own forum with useless questions, droning on about some other forum, and intrigues like the above.

Only most of it? 😝 

I could try some of the “poor me” stuff you prefer?

Or have you been down the vino and made contact with your inner bitch again, just say cos then we all know to back away from the area.

200.gif

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Only most of it? 😝 

I could try some of the “poor me” stuff you prefer?

Or have you been down the vino and made contact with your inner bitch again, just say cos then we all know to back away from the area.

200.gif

Just my opinion, you came up for the vote and I voted for you since you're simply so annoying. No need to deflect and go off on a tantrum against my vices.

• Haha 2

If I can just make the point here......there's no problem is calling somebody a twat etc here.....it's par for the course.

But the key thing is whether there is malice intended. FWIW I hurl abuse at the usual suspects and I get it back many times over......but there's no bad feeling, it's just banter.

If somebody really doesn't like another member......then just put them on ignore. I think Six is ignored by two or three people, Tym is ignored by one person, maybe Buck is ignored by some?

That's the solution......you don't have to read their posts if you don't want to. As Admin you can't block me......so you're stuck with my drivel. But the upside is my drivel costs you nothing! :classic_laugh:

We're coming into the Holiday period so let's not let misunderstandings ruin the convivial atmosphere in this upmarket establishment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dont forget, we sent all the portugese to Tarpon Springs in Floriduh when they all came over. Best to keep them boxed up all by themselves. 

They did make great sponge divers.

:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

You shouldnt be so self centered Pedro, do you really want to know what i think about you? Probably not, and ive been around a bit, so im a damn good judge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

If I can just make the point here......there's no problem is calling somebody a twat etc here.....it's par for the course.

But the key thing is whether there is malice intended. FWIW I hurl abuse at the usual suspects and I get it back many times over......but there's no bad feeling, it's just banter.

If somebody really doesn't like another member......then just put them on ignore. I think Six is ignored by two or three people, Tym is ignored by one person, maybe Buck is ignored by some?

That's the solution......you don't have to read their posts if you don't want to. As Admin you can't block me......so you're stuck with my drivel. But the upside is my drivel costs you nothing! :classic_laugh:

We're coming into the Holiday period so let's not let misunderstandings ruin the convivial atmosphere in this upmarket establishment.

Twat

• Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

Oooooooooooooooooh  , a spat.   We haven't had a good spat since Bruce was here............

What you say Bruce ?

Possible flounce before Christmas Bob … this place needs a mod on board .

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Tym said:

You shouldnt be so self centered Pedro, do you really want to know what i think about you? Probably not, and ive been around a bit, so im a damn good judge.

That's a 1st for me! ...a post from @Tym that I understood every word...Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 7

I've voted for @Six30  .  He is clearly the biggest twat here , although nearly all of us are capable of being a twat now and again.  Having said all of that, I'd happily go for a pint with the dude as he is very funny at times and I think we'd have a laugh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

I've voted for @Six30  .  He is clearly the biggest twat here , although nearly all of us are capable of being a twat now and again.  Having said all of that, I'd happily go for a pint with the dude as he is very funny at times and I think we'd have a laugh.

high five we did it GIF by SWR Kindernetz

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, Six30 said:

… this place needs a mod on board .

In the real worlds rock paper scissors Rockers beat mods asses every time, just saying..... 😀

• Haha 5