24 members have voted

1. 1. TOTY (Twat of the Year) Poll 2021

• Six30
    • Buckster
    • Tym
    • Slowlycatchymonkey
    • XTreme

This poll is closed to new votes

I think the thing to remember is that there can always be misunderstandings on forums......primarily due to the fact that sometimes it's difficult to correctly interpret the intent behind the written word.

Though if there's been a history of posts which cause doubts about the intent that's directed at a person then it can cause you to look at it a bit closer.

Obviously in cases like when Tym threatened to travel to New Mexico to put a loaded gun in fat Dean's mouth it was probably a bit easier to establish the intent behind it.

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think the thing to remember is that there can always be misunderstandings on forums......primarily due to the fact that sometimes it's difficult to correctly interpret the intent behind the written word.

Though if there's been a history of posts which cause doubts about the intent that's directed at a person then it can cause you to look at it a bit closer.

Obviously in cases like when Tym threatened to travel to New Mexico to put a loaded gun in fat Dean's mouth it was probably a bit easier to establish the intent behind it.

By loaded gun , like a proper gun with bullets … or his trouser snake fully loaded and with plenty in the tank ?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

I voted for @Buckster as he's tried very hard this year and his efforts are being overlooked by you ingrates! 😉😂😂

His obsession in recent years with Harleys has to be worth a few votes I'd say Bob!

Would you believe that back in 2004 he was riding a KTM? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tym said:

and ive been around a bit, 

That's an understatement, half of the truck stops in the continental unites states have graffiti about your anal adventures.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Tym said:

You shouldnt be so self centered Pedro, do you really want to know what i think about you? Probably not, and ive been around a bit, so im a damn good judge.

Your thoughts on me probably changed since "forum gold", but I wasn't going to give it a second thought after voting, it's that Pete really wanted to create some fuss with an explanation and I felt bad about letting him down. If he can't create said fuss, then he can't issue the "calm down" post, and then what does he have? A Chinese bike to get away from being raped in ruins lost in the desert, and that's not much.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

it's that Pete really wanted to create some fuss with an explanation and I felt bad about letting him down. If he can't create said fuss, then he can't issue the "calm down" post, and then what does he have? A Chinese bike to get away from being raped in ruins lost in the desert, and that's not much.

In all honesty I'd prefer not to have to step in and issue a "calm down" post Pedro......not that it actually was that.

It was more a case of clarifying how easily misunderstandings can occur in an environment like this.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

In all honesty I'd prefer not to have to step in and issue a "calm down" post Pedro......not that it actually was that.

It was more a case of clarifying how easily misunderstandings can occur in an environment like this.

@Pedro he got the warning he is giving you on other forum and the twat flounced …. oh the irony 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

His obsession in recent years with Harleys has to be worth a few votes I'd say Bob!

Would you believe that back in 2004 he was riding a KTM? :classic_unsure:

Well, buying a Harley to try to increase his chances of winning this prestigious award only goes to show his commitment. I applaud his devotion. 

• Haha 5

@Slowlycatchymonkey, just so there are no misunderstandings, we've never met, I don´t wish any harm or anything bad towards your, I wish you all the best and hope you do enjoy Spain and your travels, and be happy with life in general. It's just I find your posts annoying, simple as that, I don´t think that's such a big deal. I do have you on ignore for a while now, but every now and then I click on a post to see what it's about and there it is, annoying ...

Could be worse, though, I don´t care much for all the gay and pedophilia comments and random insults, but if I ignored all those there would be little left these days.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey, just so there are no misunderstandings, we've never met, I don´t wish any harm or anything bad towards your, I wish you all the best and hope you do enjoy Spain and your travels, and be happy with life in general. It's just I find your posts annoying, simple as that, I don´t think that's such a big deal. I do have you on ignore for a while now, but every now and then I click on a post to see what it's about and there it is, annoying ...

Could be worse, though, I don´t care much for all the gay and pedophilia comments and random insults, but if I ignored all those there would be little left these days.

Gay

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Can you give me a link to this warning I've given out?

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

calm down post… that’s a warning in my book , same as we got on other forum 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don´t care much for all the gay and pedophilia comments and random insults, but if I ignored all those there would be little left these days.

I take your point Pedro.....but look at the predominant demographic here - Old Brit Working Class Bikers!

You're not going to get an incisive analysis on quantum physics out of this lot.

One thing to think of though about forums........"People come for Content, but they stay because of Community"

After all, who spends their day reading Wikipedia?

• Like 2