Six - A Day in The Life!

skyrider

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Brilliant!

What you say @Six30?

yeh it is funny.... but the irony with the Paedo stuff is its coming from a man that  chose a profession where he was surrounded with children all day... until the nonce got caught.

IMG_3670.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

yeh it is funny.... but the irony with the Paedo stuff is its coming from a man that  chose a profession where he was surrounded with children all day... until the nonce got caught.

IMG_3670.jpeg

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

full house..

see if the battery will take a charge on the CBF, we'll see.... its  proper flat .

image.png.e422413c2eb5aeb5c28b69b794795a29.png

Good chance that it's toast now, mate. You may be lucky, but when they're really pancaked they just won't take a charge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Good chance that it's toast now, mate. You may be lucky, but when they're really pancaked they just won't take a charge.

yeh thats what im thinking, worth a try .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

So there's been van action then?

oh yes ... 

six's day yesterday ,

van action picking up CBF , then Nells cafe for a fry up , then the plan was to go to Brands Hatch  jump the fence to watch touring cars but had phone call from painter had to go pick a car up , time i done that it was getting on for 3 o'clock .... footy was on at 4.30 so touring cars was a no...... oh and what a glorious game of footy it was .

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh thats what im thinking, worth a try .

TBH a new battery is probably a worthwhile investment. Running with a slightly dodgy battery could fry the stator and reg/rec and Hondas are a bit prone to that!

• Like 3

Just now, Tango said:

TBH a new battery is probably a worthwhile investment. Running with a slightly dodgy battery could fry the stator and reg/rec and Hondas are a bit prone to that!

He’ll sell it fast!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tango said:

I remember he  had a new regulator on it few years back  , yeh is common on Hondas, mine went on my CB1000 r, think i got mine done for free from honda must of still been under warranty .

• Like 1