The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

Six needs to pucker up for Duty "At that other website" i have to write like that because i have no fucking idea what website y;all have been winging on about. I assume a Brit based motorcycle site, full off, well.....oy....😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Tym said:

Six needs to pucker up for Duty "At that other website" i have to write like that because i have no fucking idea what website y;all have been winging on about. I assume a Brit based motorcycle site, full off, well.....oy....😀

Captain America Yes GIF by Amo Cruzeiro Disney

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's the place where Six (and nobody else) has a get out of jail card!

What's your theory on why this is @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Like anyone that holds onto their position inspite of incontrovertible evidence, they know too much. Im putting my money on some sort of deviant love tryst that went awry between admin, Six and an unknown third party of the four legged variety.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Like anyone that holds onto their position inspite of incontrovertible evidence, they know too much. Im putting my money on some sort of deviant love tryst between admin, Six and an unknown third party of the four legged variety that went awry.

alan partridge GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I have no clue what you twats are wittering on about 

They're talking about when you and another guy were allegedly banned.......then you were let back on and he wasn't.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They're talking about when you and another guy were allegedly banned.......then you were let back on and he wasn't.

Cause I’m the mighty Six and you know it 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It is probably a front for a pedophile ring, they ban the normals to protect their vile secrets.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So it did happen?

What were you arguing about then? DIY? :classic_laugh:

Did what happenâ€Ķ just forget about the other place , you flounced sunshine , move on for fuck sake .

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It is probably a front for a pedophile ring, they ban the normals to protect their vile secrets.

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

694BAB58-2194-4BE6-975C-1D3AF6BBF717.gif

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Did what happenâ€Ķ just forget about the other place , you flounced sunshine , move on for fuck sake .

What I find odd is that @Slowlycatchymonkey mentioned about you and another guy involved in some sort of situation.......and you won't talk about it. Did they warn you not to discuss it?

And you have to draw a parallel to what happened a year ago over there.

Because in the first incident, the result was that the other guy ended up going......yet you ended up staying? Then a year ago I ended up going and you ended up staying?

Doesn't that strike you as an odd coincidence?

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What I find odd is that @Slowlycatchymonkey mentioned about you and another guy involved in some sort of situation.......and you won't talk about it. Did they warn you not to discuss it?

And you have to draw a parallel to what happened a year ago over there.

Because in the first incident, the result was that the other guy ended up going......yet you ended up staying? Then a year ago I ended up going and you ended up staying?

Doesn't that strike you as an odd coincidence?

no. it strikes me you are both twats

• Haha 1