The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

@XTreme seriously , your embarrassing your self now, im feeling embarrassed for you ....

just forget about the other forum , its in your past your on a new chapter now ...

im always here if you want to talk and get whats  bothering you about other forum off your mind , do it via pm though cause every one else must be bored of it now.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme seriously , your embarrassing your self now, im feeling embarrassed for you ....

just forget about the other forum , its in your past your on a new chapter now ...

im always here if you want to talk and get whats  bothering you about other forum off your mind , do it via pm though cause every one else must be bored of it now.

Frustrated Michael Scott GIF

So if you;re the admin at the other forum why dont you want people posting about that forum even though aparently it sucks cause everyone on that forum is here. 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

So if you;re the admin at the other forum why dont you want people posting about that forum even though aparently it sucks cause everyone on that forum is here. 😀

im not admin you fool

• Haha 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh god not this old chestnut 🤦‍♀️

hang on lets have it right ... who brought up the other forum ... again , not me , come on your better than this .

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think, Im not sure, let me have a look…  yep you’re still playing the who loves Stu most game.. 

if i was black , you'd be saying this cause i black ..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh but im not black , so dont know what your going on about , ...you on the wine again sugar tits

What are you piffling on about? Oh I see, I told you those disintegrating Quaaludes you found down the back of the sofa were a no no.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What are you piffling on about? Oh I see, I told you those disintegrating Quaaludes you found down the back of the sofa were a no no.

Chris Farley Sudden Realization GIF

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And sure enough he gets everything thrown into his Annoying Cunt thread!

by you... i know you see me as special { not a special that rides in the onion bus } just special and deserving of my own thread Vhs Kiss GIF by vhspositive

• Haha 3

As @Six30 was complaining (as usual) about how voting is organised, I went and checked the other forum to see if they'd reconsidered their choice about not running TOTY and MOTY!

It appears they haven't......so Xmas will just be business as usual there.

And talking of business, imagine my surprise when I saw that nobody seems to be showing as subscribers there any more? No names in orange, and not even Six shows as a subscriber now!

That's odd.......what do you make of that @Clive?

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As @Six30 was complaining (as usual) about how voting is organised, I went and checked the other forum to see if they'd reconsidered their choice about not running TOTY and MOTY!

It appears they haven't......so Xmas will just be business as usual there.

And talking of business, imagine my surprise when I saw that nobody seems to be showing as subscribers there any more? No names in orange, and not even Six shows as a subscriber now!

That's odd.......what do you make of that @Clive?

There getting short of cash.