The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

6 hours ago, DesmoDog said:

I don't stop by here as much as I used to, partly because of the season (won't be riding for a while) and partly because it seems every thread I read ends up with someone replying with "gay". A couple guys here apparently have serious obsessions with homosexuality... for fuck sake just admit you're confused and work through it. Nobody cares if/that you're gay. 

And as I was reading through this thread I saw it fits too. Fucking hilarious. Again. No, really, it's fucking hilarious, each and every time and time again. The imagination it takes to reply with a single word is beyond comprehension. True comedic genius. 

And FWIW I'm not offended, just bored as fuck seeing it again and again and again and again and, well, you get it.

seriously, update the material. We get it already. 

And for the record, no, I am not gay. But $20 is $20...

Gay

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

Life isnt a race dude, i;ll get to where im going on time, with military like precision too. 

Just Ask, Hacksaw...

😃

Hacksaw said , if you weigh less than a church you could be a witch .

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Dude, you're comparing that red thing to a 1984 car?  Get a life my 1984 CRX had 76 hp we thought it was fast too. 1984~~~~~~😆

Life isn’t a race… I get to where I’m going with minimum effort…

just ask Spirit Level 

Why would anyone own a modern car out of warranty its nuts, so if it is his car hes stupid, if its a banks car or leasing companies, then, he's just broke....lol

59 minutes ago, Tym said:

Why would anyone own a modern car out of warranty its nuts, so if it is his car hes stupid, if its a banks car or leasing companies, then, he's just broke....lol

I don’t buy cars to keep , I give others the pleasure of happy motoring .

• Haha 1