The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Fuck sake here we go again 

Face Palm Reaction GIF

They said it!

So what are you going to do about it?

@Tym.......what what you do if Mods and Admin were making a big joke out of getting pissed and getting members to leave......and naming you as the target?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They said it!

So what are you going to do about it?

@Tym.......what what you do if Mods and Admin were making a big joke out of getting pissed and getting members to leave......and naming you as the target?

Is it bringing back painful memories  of your flounce … you feel used don’t you , all that running around “ I’ll help stu , I’ll run round like a fucking lemon helping with new running system on the forum “ you thought that would give you a free run on there , but your twatishness  was over the top and you get a friendly warning threw your toys out the pram and flounced off into the distance 

17DCCB32-A99A-4D02-BA96-CC4A9B505873.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Is it bringing back painful memories  of your flounce … you feel used don’t you , all that running around “ I’ll help stu , I’ll run round like a fucking lemon helping with new running system on the forum “ you thought that would give you a free run on there , but your twatishness  was over the top and you get a friendly warning threw your toys out the pram and flounced off into the distance 

17DCCB32-A99A-4D02-BA96-CC4A9B505873.gif

I didn't want a free run on there........in fact I was planning to drop out for a while as I'd done numerous times before, but I got dragged back in to help Stu.

And I got a friendly warning? For doing what exactly? Because they were unable to say what it was for as you recall.

I'm quite happy not posting there actually. Just concerned that they're going to bully you and humiliate you again.

Do you need @Tym and @Buckster as minders?

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I didn't want a free run on there........in fact I was planning to drop out for a while as I'd done numerous times before, but I got dragged back in to help Stu.

And I got a friendly warning? For doing what exactly? Because they were unable to say what it was for as you recall.

I'm quite happy not posting there actually. Just concerned that they're going to bully you and humiliate you again.

Do you need @Tym and @Buckster as minders?

I feel embarrassed for you now

… go and have yourself a furious wank and a pot noodle or something or even a midget Dago , let that bitterness and tension go .

if you need a proper talk I’m always here for you , you know that don’t you .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

… go and have yourself a furious wank and a pot noodle or something or even a midget Dago , let that bitterness and tension go .

Cm Punk Whatever GIF by WWE

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 1