The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

32 minutes ago, Tym said:

Right so is the story wrong now? Sometimes you guysare pia to talk too.Β πŸ˜ƒ

No, but seeking out a more credible source of the story helps immensely.Β  There was a "newspaper " in the UK that once ran a story about a WWII bomber had been found on the moon. Just because it's reported in print doesn't always mean that the story is true.Β 

And, quite honestly,Β  Murdoch has his own agenda, which revolves around what Murdoch wants! Editorial impartiality is not evident in any of his rags or TV channels. I tend to ask "what is his agenda" before accepting anything his media empire reports.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Tym said:

Right so is the story wrong now? Sometimes you guysare pia to talk too.Β πŸ˜ƒ

The story's right......but as usual it presents it as Johnny Foreigner bullying Brits!

When it fact it was the native Brits who actually voted for what they've now got!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The story's right......but as usual it presents it as Johnny Foreigner bullying Brits!

When it fact it was the native Brits who actually voted for what they've now got!

Wrong story, Pete. πŸ˜‰

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Absolutely , I haven't bought a newspaper (to read) since 1988.Β 

it's the same with me with more crap news (MCN) its full of plastic rockets and adverts haven't bought it for yearsΒ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Knob.

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Hows this for annoying, i just found out i had $210 in cash points on my credit card i dint know about, payday!

Β 

πŸ˜ƒ.

More wet suit money.πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why thankyou kind sir, i am enjoying it at the moment trouble is the more i enjoy it the closer i get to having to rebuild it, bloody service intervals are crazy if you go by the book but i'm taking that as competition use not trail riding like i'm doing

Β 

yeh , its hours , is it not ?Β 

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

yeh , its hours , is it not ?Β 

Yes service is all in hours run. The book says new piston and rings at 60 hours i'm on 42 hours and its 3 months old, I'm sticking to that old motto if it ain't broke don't fix itΒ :littleguy:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes service is all in hours run. The book says new piston and rings at 60 hours i'm on 42 hours and its 3 months old, I'm sticking to that old motto if it ain't broke don't fix itΒ :littleguy:

Changing pistons, do you change cylinder as well? Or sleeve? or nothing at all?

Β 

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Surely that's only if you're racing.Β  My old KTM400 had over 850 hours on it and it still ran absolutely fine πŸ‘

Β 

IMG_2064.thumb.JPEG.ac192a409d212fe0fa65bae0b298fc73.JPEG

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1