The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So it hasn't been sunny in Kent all this year then?

Prob been out more than you , just dont feel the need to broadcast it and spend more time taking pics than actually riding

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Course if you had a van you could shove the scoot in there and go cruising to Mablethorpe!

Well Mablethorpe is closer than Spain!

But @Six30 thinks its worth travelling all the way to Spain for a Blow job!.

What you say @Six30

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yep....you made me think........Mc.D,s it is👍

It is only 1 mile away, maybe we could go on the scoot.

you might bump into xtreme in there.

image.png.2606580317873a49621b65bd270c4c8e.png

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

WTF has gone on now? And I suppose I've got the fucking blame again?

Something about a "fake Spaniard"......no names were mentioned...

• Haha 2

I've found it!

Six posts something then the owner of the site has a go at him because he's posting on here? As usual my name gets dragged into it.

I think everybody here, besides @Tym and @Buckster, posts on other bike forums. And the only reason they don't is because they've been banned from all the others.

I did warn @Six30 he'd get the barrel pointing at him at some point. Now he's well and truly in the frame!

Very strange mindset indeed, and as I've said before, I've never seen anything like this sort of behaviour before by forum owners.

Six......you better post more there and less here or I see an Incomprehensible Warning PM in your future! And nobody expects the Incomprehensible Warning PM!

This situation needs a voice of reason! @Tym.......what would you do in Six's position?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've found it!

Six posts something then the owner of the site has a go at him because he's posting on here? As usual my name gets dragged into it.

I think everybody here, besides @Tym and @Buckster, posts on other bike forums. And the only reason they don't is because they've been banned from all the others.

I did warn @Six30 he'd get the barrel pointing at him at some point. Now he's well and truly in the frame!

Very strange mindset indeed, and as I've said before, I've never seen anything like this sort of behaviour before by forum owners.

Six......you better post more there and less here or I see an Incomprehensible Warning PM in your future! And nobody expects the Incomprehensible Warning PM!

This situation needs a voice of reason! @Tym.......what would you do in Six's position?

Ian Mckellen Yes GIF by The Animal Crackers MovieThe guy from Hull

• Haha 2

I’m still not banned from the Harley Riders Club GB forum but it’s pretty dead anyway, I’m probably the only person there that rides in the winter.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've found it!

Like I give a fuck what’s said … @Cliveis a proper little spy ,

are you Rogering him Moore for his undercover work ?

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Like I give a fuck what’s said … @Cliveis a proper little spy ,

are you Rogering him Moore for his undercover work ?

So you get your collar felt on another forum (even though it appears you did nothing wrong), and you then accuse me of getting @Clive to spy? :classic_unsure:

It's a public forum, everything can be seen, and Clive is still a member there AFAIK. Are you saying he shouldn't be looking at it?

In reality, don't you think you should be making your response to the person who delivered the somewhat humiliating admonishment over there?