Welcome Rob M

Admin

19 hours ago, Rob M said:

Hello peeps,

Theres some very familiar names in here. Looking forward to posting 😀

Hey Rob, welcome to the definitely madder house! Yes, quite a few familiar names, but you can block them, so that's ok! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Hey Rob, welcome to the definitely madder house! Yes, quite a few familiar names, but you can block them, so that's ok! 😂😂😂

On so many forums people say "Welcome to the Mad House" to new members......then when you look at the board itself it's boring as fuck!

You look for madness and there's just non-stop tedium, boredom, whinging, and negativity.

There's none of that here......just posts filled with total shit written by people who invariably need some sort of psychiatric attention.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

On so many forums people say "Welcome to the Mad House" to new members......then when you look at the board itself it's boring as fuck!

You look for madness and there's just non-stop tedium, boredom, whinging, and negativity.

There's none of that here......just posts filled with total shit written by people who invariably need some sort of psychiatric attention.

word-ifeelyou.gif.61365bf986bfca24c284858c148a5e16.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

just posts filled with total shit written by people who invariably need some sort of psychiatric attention.

Why does this amuse me so much? Time to break out the diazepam @Rob M this board needs it. You can write prescriptions for emergency PRN, can’t you?

02_high_anxiety_bluray.jpg

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Rob M said:

They’re beyond that Tony. Section 136 and detained for their own safety methinks 😀

Rob......just to let you know that @Buckster will turn up soon and call you some sort of cunt.

That's quite normal behaviour for him so don't be surprised.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Rob......just to let you know that @Buckster will turn up soon and call you some sort of cunt.

That's quite normal behaviour for him so don't be surprised.

Oh fuck off, it’s not my fault this place picks up all the strays like this geriatric wank stain with a shit bike in his shed.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Oh fuck off, it’s not my fault this place picks up all the strays like this geriatric wank stain with a shit bike in his shed.

I don't think he's geriatric!

• Haha 1