Second Weekend in October!

XTreme

Weather's looking decent here......

233053949_Screenshot2021-10-08090633.jpg.624c347310bb94280c51f989ab4167a6.jpg

.....and I've got no work on this weekend so far!

So hopefully I'll manage to get out Saturday and Sunday......which I haven't managed to do for some time!

What about you lot?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Given the age of most of you here, this news article ought to act as a cautionary tale for those of you planning a spicy weekend.

0D6B5636-8F44-49DF-B0F2-15632A195996.jpeg

Jesus, talk about fake news 🙄

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

.....and I've got no work on this weekend so far!

I said that earlier and now I've just had an enquiry about a new site (property rental) from a friend of an existing client.

So it looks like I'll be doing something this weekend in terms of preparing a demo site.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Okay, okay...........  heep your hair on.  On Sunday I will be heading to Lake Vyrnwy with my lovely wife .  We will be staying here...........

https://www.lakevyrnwy.com/about/

You can't stay out of Wales can you Bob?

When you planning on visiting Swansea then?

I just had a nice dinner with my parents, and will drive to pick my brother up from the airport in an hour or so. 

Weather here in northern Portugal is like summertime, but don't even feel like getting on the bike as weekend traffic annoys me so much. We'll see what the weekend brings, I expect dog walks and little else.

• Like 4

Off to centre parks next week. Not my idea as it's expensive and run down from what I'm told, bloody kids.
So this weekend we'll be planning what to take with us.
We'll def be stopping off for alcohol.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Okay, okay...........  heep your hair on.  On Sunday I will be heading to Lake Vyrnwy with my lovely wife .  We will be staying here...........

https://www.lakevyrnwy.com/about/

Gutted !!  I just had to cancel our stay.  Mum-in-law feels bad , she visited friends this week and all of them have gone down with Covid so not taking any chances 😙

There's a strong possiblity that I may get pissed tonight 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

I just had a nice dinner with my parents, and will drive to pick my brother up from the airport in an hour or so. 

Weather here in northern Portugal is like summertime, but don't even feel like getting on the bike as weekend traffic annoys me so much. We'll see what the weekend brings, I expect dog walks and little else.

hows your dad now Pedro ?

• Like 3