Finally I can feel the wind on my vagina once more

Cupid Stunt

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Did you buy it new Terry?

No mate, I've never bought a band new vehicle since the 1980's, I learned after buying a brand new van and a brand new 2.8 injection special Capri in the same week, lost a small fortune over a year, swore I'd never do that again
£1500 with 8.5k km on it, can't beat it really

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cupid Stunt said:

No mate, I've never bought a band new vehicle since the 1980's, I learned after buying a brand new van and a brand new 2.8 injection special Capri in the same week, lost a small fortune over a year, swore I'd never do that again

That's a great price.......and it looks to be a minter!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cupid Stunt said:

It's a bargain at that price, you would struggle to find a 2002 T Max at that price.

The X Max will do over 90mph.. perfectly able to do long distances.

• Like 1

Scooters are where it’s at. The in thing, made to be ridden not transported by van to some picturesque location within a mile of your front door so you can pretend to be something worth paying even the slightest amount of attention to. And that.

given the title of this thread I’m surprised it’s not overpopulated with wishful thinking posts about that very brief moment in time he actually encountered a real live vagina.  In the delivery room.

you have to wonder though… did the midwife turn round and slap his mother?

something to ponder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

Even when @Mawsley is going round on one looking like the Michelin Man......and then binning it? :classic_unsure:

Scooter for you next ginge, there are loads of chicom variants.

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

I'd take a scooter over that tractor you've got any day!

The Harley is way too much bike for a shell suited ginger, so good choice.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

My nads are to large to ride with my feet forward. Scooters, Harlies, Masey Fegusons....n/able.

🤓

You mean your legs are too short.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 28/08/2021 at 14:35, XTreme said:

This was nearly 17 years ago now.....Terry following me with something like a full size video recorder strapped to him and wires going everywhere!

Did you get to the West End cafe ?

On 28/08/2021 at 20:17, Clive said:

It's a bargain at that price, you would struggle to find a 2002 T Max at that price.

The X Max will do over 90mph.. perfectly able to do long distances.

A few months ago I was at a bike shop here in Lisbon, belonging to a well known good racebike mechanic and builder, and noticed what I thought was strange. It was a big T-max with no fairing on, and you’re right, it does look quite motorcycle like. That one had a front fork and wheel+brake out of a Ducati, and the engine was being put together like a proper race engine, polished and friction treated everything…

because apparently the current trend in Lisbon is streetracing with scooters, and that specific one was doing over 200kmh before the engine improvements.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

And to me a fast big scooter must be about as comfortable doing normal legallish motorway speeds as a nice touring motorcycle, no?

Yes 👍 There are scoots that will sit at 80mph (130kph) with no trouble, and be comfy while doing it..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

And to me a fast big scooter must be about as comfortable doing normal legallish motorway speeds as a nice touring motorcycle, no?

I had a ride on a Bergman a few years ago and must admit to being a little shocked at how good it was. I'd knock it for the smaller wheels giving it less stability, and looking gay but thats it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1