First Weekend in July!

XTreme

Well we're into July and things are really hotting up here now......it was 29C when we fed the horses at 9AM.

I'm hoping to be out tomorrow and Sunday but it'll have to be early, and I won't be able to go far or I'll get caught in the inferno.

What you guys got planned?

I want to make babies, lots of babies, then drop dead, let them grovel on their own for subsistence, it will build character. 🤓

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Pissing down here on the weekend so I will be watching Le Tour and the football.  Then sorting out the washers on the Mafia Staff car on sunday .

Same forecast here, and of course it's going to be a shit weekend weather wise, cos the WSB are at Donington Park this weekend, I will watch it on TV while it rains.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Bloody hell Tym, no offence but aren't you a bit old for making babies ?  I can't be bothered with all that huffing and puffing myself :classic_tongue:

I like to save the hard parts for the ladies Bob. Player mode off.

🤓

• Haha 1

I'll just let you all know that my nan had the visit from Tina hobbly early this morning so I will be taking a few days away from everything to get my head round it all 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I'll just let you all know that my nan had the visit from Tina hobbly early this morning so I will be taking a few days away from everything to get my head round it all 

@Richzx6r.....my  condolences.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Didn't know what you meant till I saw others respond.
Condolences to you and yours.

• Like 1

Rain forecast but ok at the Mo. Got to go to the bank so there'll be market chips. Mandi wants to pick new colours for the kitchen back room and conservatory so that'll be fun.:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Tym said:

Majenta, great colour, works on walls floors blood stains..:littleguy:

A bottle of wine a a few shorts later I could be testing that theory.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2